iceprincess

How can I look at life again with a childlike wonder and fascination

9 posts in this topic

how can I go back to a state of being very deeply fascinated with something, like that feeling when you're so stoned and everything is just so interesting. 

Go in nature.  Observe the birds .the sky the sun .the sea. The breeze. Look up at night sky and gaze into the stars .and the moon . Play your favourite album .dance in public .don't give a shit .just dance and sing and enjoy the miracle of existence. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

This is actually a very good question.  Essentially you are asking how to reconnect with wonder and curiosity again, which is what the path of philosophy is all about.  Consider studying philosophy.

Here are some practical steps in the meantime:

1. Focus on the present moment: Pay attention to your surroundings, notice the small details and appreciate them.

2. Be curious: Ask questions and seek to understand the world around you.

3. Embrace playfulness: Allow yourself to be silly and have fun, just like you did as a child.

4. Cultivate a sense of wonder: Look for beauty in everyday things and be amazed by the simple things in life.

5. Let go of negative thoughts and stress: Try to let go of worries and negative thoughts, and focus on the positive aspects of life.

6. Connect with nature: Spend time in nature, go for a walk or hike and take in the beauty of the natural world.

7. Try new things: Step out of your comfort zone and try new activities, it can be a great way to see the world in a new light.

Remember, childlike wonder and fascination is not about being naive or ignoring reality, it's about approaching life with a positive and open mindset.

:) 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Contemplate so deeply You don't know what anything is.

Open your eyes.

Tap into "not-knowing". As a kid, you knew that you didn't know. Then, over time, a bunch of adults told you that they knew, and you believed it, and here you are.

Describe a thought.

it is called flow, no mind, god mode

learn to turn off mind

this turns up awe, bliss, creativity

i suggest meditation 

Throw away some old clothes which may have brought you painful memories. Life is lived forward.

Recognize and eliminate beliefs and assumptions you have about yourself, life, the world and reality.

Now you can truly question what anything is.

Great recommendations! Also children don't make judgements. They just explore and absorb and accept the world as it is.