Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rafael Thundercat

Schizophrenic races wiped away from existence

1 post in this topic

Schizophrenic races wiped away from existence by "Normy"Bussiness-minded Races.

This is inspired by the last blog post from Leo about Schizofrenia. and about the dreamy people from the past being cast out from existence by the more bussiness-minded ones (materialistic).

https://www.actualized.org/insights/what-its-like-to-have-schizophrenia

The topic of Schizofrenia remind me about all the crazy mind blowing stuff I saw in visionary states of consciousness , all those faces,intertmingling in a vast field of imagery, nothing one could take hold on, dream stuff, infinite templates that, if one could organize it, in a coherent fashion it would not be so difficult to create a whole universe from it, wood patters,fur,glass,baby faces,woman,fire patterns,colouring pencils,gradients of shadow, smoke patterns, glossy structures...impossible to list all,  I even saw splashes of blood running like rivers. So,  in the last 6 years I saw a lot,on an on.. .material enough to create a virtual reality ( at least visualy speaking) . 

Many times for me it was like I was experiencing the mind of a Schizofrenic but instead of freaking out with it, being curious about it, contemplating it. nothing new for anyone who ready had visions on trips

So back to Leo points

Quote:

" In other words, the reason humans are so materialistic, rational, and business-like by default is because all the humans with dreamy default states of consciousness were killed off by the business-minded ones. Consider the possibility that 2000 years ago all humans were much more dreamy by default than they are today. But war killed them off and selected for the most materialistic, rational, and business-minded ones. Which is to say, all the most spiritual humans were killed off long ago."
-Leo Gura-

Imagine what a war is for a normal person. Now imagine what war would be for a Schizofrenic. If you want to experience it, drink 2 glasses of ayahuasca and go to walk in a busy city. 

So,this post reminded me that  I had this link below... comes from the book The Secret Doctrine by Madame Blavatsky

http://www.freeinvestigators.com/wi/What-is-Root-Race.php

Quote:

"1st Root Race.The first root race did not have physical bodies, and their mind-principle was not functioning, hence were called AMšNASA, without mind. Manas, or mind, was only awakened in the third root race by the MšNASAPUTRAS"

Question. The so called physical brain we have today is the same from million years ago? A change in the hardware dont affect a change in the software? If  the structure evolves dont the function evolve as well? 

The truth is, I don't  know, I just  know that when I pump this thing here with enough enteogens the shit get very crazy, dream like crazy. 

We see in Egipt, Aztec and even Gaelic worldviews we see zoomorphic beings, all this ancestor describe their world like childen,  and we are tempted to think they were doing that drawings just for allegoric reasons. What if schizofrenia was more acceptable those times? Well, I never saw it. I was not there,  But I heard people in ceremomies saying that everyone in the room became animals. Some with Panther faces,Olws,Pigs...Go figure.

16745780940452019818145373047216.jpg

To be honest I had never belived everything antropologists say. My question since young was: " Ok, these guys offer explanations of human evolution as far as the physical evidences allow them bones,tools,buildings..., but what about further away? When the traces of "physical " evidence disappear?
When we research pre-historic populations we see that they were animistic.

So, Just because is all a dream it dosent  mean that dream cannot evolve. There was times I couldn't have to much control of my lucid dreaming, now I can navigate much better and be less afraid of it when it happens.

And we dont need to go so far. Even last year hearing a old  amazonian"pajé" ( Huni Kuin shaman) telling their cosmologic stories, I couldn't make sense of it. Was like he was talking dream language, no logic, no relation with anything you could call "scientific" the best one can make sense of their cosmovision is to categorize it as mytological or even science-fiction.

This is of course just me  open-minded speculating about it, so please dont come with questions of "proof" or "plausability" and so on. If Leo can become and Alien, what more can be possible? We just don't know. Or have someone here traveled to thousand years in history to see how humans were or how the gestalt of those were ? Anyway, for all of us there was time when as babies, we had no ideia we had a body or we were the owners of a body.

When we study the evolution of man are we not actually studying the evolution of a dream?