Rishabh R

Must I set huge expectations or small expectations?

4 posts in this topic

Hey , @Leo Gura must I set huge expectations or low expectations for success in any domain of life ?

High ambition, low expectations, and the willingness to keep trying.

You want infinite progress so any goal that you choose will be too small. Don't let goals become ceilings. For example I want to become healthier but there's no limit to how healthy I want to become. I just focus on improving this aspect of my life forever.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Leo have a video about this. Look for. Don't expect answers to just be spoon feed into your mouth. If most of us would just explore Leo content, booklist and our innate curiosity and research habilities, the repetitive questions here would be unecessary. 

Even Lankavatara Sutra end up to be a giant book of Q&A so maybe other bodhisattvas would not need to keep repeating themselfs. And still the same questions are repeated as one could reinvent the wheel.