Razard86

Practical Guide To Reach Baseline Non-Dual State

8 posts in this topic

So I have achieved a baseline Non-Dual State and was able to figure out how to make it easier for others so here are a couple of important things.

1. Everything is vibration. Your habits are vibration, your thoughts vibration, your emotion is vibration, the reason you feel out of control is because you are just a vibration expressing itself. Its called the universe for a reason, you are just a song. 

2. Why is this important? Because the key to wake up is in your vibration. So you need to clear out all your chakras. I did that using these songs. 

Put this chakra music on, take something that can raise your awareness (for me I used an edible) and just let go.

So what is happening? Well it's simple your Human Body is a Technology Machine of Vibration. This Machine's feeling of a

sense of self is created through selfish motives, and judgment of the present moment. This is why meditation is important to keep you present

and out of your head, but your heart also needs to be full of unconditional love which is achieved through the path of devotion. Find something

you are willing to die for, actually take the risk of being willing to die on an edible as the chakra music starts to erase your sense of self. Once this is finalized

you can test it by watching one of Leo's awakening videos.

What I am sharing is beyond God-Realization I am sharing how to live from that state!! Your greatest barriers from maintaining that state is criticism of any kind, fear of death, overthinking, and resistance to the present moment. I won't tell you the reward for living in a Non-Dual State but it is definitely such a nice relief. The game is set up that you can not trick your way to this state. Reality/God/Source is YOU, so it knows your every thought, action, etc. You actually have no privacy from God BECAUSE ITS YOU!!!

God wants to give you paradise, but only after you prove you are capable and willing to be as selfless as God. So the irony is people look down on martyrdom, or people who are overall selfless, but the funny thing is its the MOST DIRECT PATH to GOD REALIZATION and baseline non-dual state.

P.S. If you are too logical, fear based, and too much of a skeptic if you cannot drop any of that you won't realize it, at least not with my method. If this doesn't resonate with you, feel free to ignore it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I appreciate the share, but I try to avoid this kind of stuff. I’m sure if you imagine it hard enough the chakra music can erase you completely 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Can you describe your baseline non dual state? What's your moment to moment experience?

@Razard86 Very interesting post.

My awakenings did not lead me to a realization of vibrations instead everything is so still.

Maybe it is something I'm yet to discover.

Did you have a direct experience of the universe being vibration?

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe , 

think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." 

- Nikola tesla

1 hour ago, Theplay said:

@Razard86 Very interesting post.

My awakenings did not lead me to a realization of vibrations instead everything is so still.

Maybe it is something I'm yet to discover.

Did you have a direct experience of the universe being vibration?

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe , 

think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." 

- Nikola tesla

The Universe when it is completely still is when you completely wipe out the illusionary self. 

But you create the finite self through vibration. So if you want to wipe out the illusionary self you can do it through chakra music, meditation, conscious raising substances like edibles, focus on opening up all the chakras, with a key focus on the pineal gland. Now you don't need to worry about heavy metal toxins when it comes to the pineal gland like most say, just let the chakra music have its way. 

Now what is true is your chakras are only as developed as the work you put into your character. Once you awaken all the chakras you will feel the pull of Universal Will through your Crown Chakra, focus on maintaining that connection no matter how many distractions arise and eventually you will wipe out your entire sense of existence....and will still be here. DEATH IS IMAGINARY. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, dualnon said:

Can you describe your baseline non dual state? What's your moment to moment experience?

I'm completely aware that everything is imaginary, I can also see how all experiential sensations come from me. You realize there is nothing to gain, because you are the entire Universe. I also see why most will never attain this, most don't want it. They would rather suffer the dualism of suffering and pleasure than be God. 

There is also a trap, if you do become God-realized you can lose it, I'll let you figure out what that is if you ever reach it. 

Rasa & Transmissions from actual awakened teachings + a sort of 1-1 therapy is imo by far the most effective 'method' 

You wouldn't start playing a sport and try to become a pro without the help of a coach & plenty of other people, yet majority of people do this with spirituality and then wonder why they get so stuck 

@Razard86  Are you happy? that's the true test of the absolute 'state' although states don't exist, the absolute is everything, its more whether one is aware, the Francis Lucille quote in my bio sums this up perfectly 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I can also see how all experiential sensations come from me.

Can you elaborate on this a little?