Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theplay

How nothingness becomes something.

4 posts in this topic

So I had a very strong Lsd flashback yesterday...

I get this from time to time and they feel even deeper and stronger than a standard acid trip.

Yet it was the first time I had this experience after having my last awakening so I was extra conscious.

Let me lay some foundation for what I became conscious of:

A point is a position which has no volume, it is in a cense "empty". But it can still move - change its position.

What I became conscious of was that all of my experience was made of nothing that .. Moves.

It was shown to me visually as well as mentally I have seen a pattern across all of my experience... A pattern at the heart of which was nothingness.

It was as if Nothingness looked like something at first glance, yet if you examine it to its core you find the nothingness within.

And so I got the realization that moving Nothingness looks like something, and that is why reality moves and changes constantly.

If there was no motion and change Nothing will not be able to be recognized.

Let me know your thoughts , and if you think Its just a delusion I'm open to that possibility as I still

struggle to understand how Nothing can move.

Have an awesome evening :) 

Daniel.

That's a cool thought. Maybe by sitting and not moving for a long time you can hold a pose and form a solid image in time.

6 hours ago, Theplay said:

So I had a very strong Lsd flashback yesterday...

I get this from time to time and they feel even deeper and stronger than a standard acid trip.

Yet it was the first time I had this experience after having my last awakening so I was extra conscious.

Let me lay some foundation for what I became conscious of:

A point is a position which has no volume, it is in a cense "empty". But it can still move - change its position.

What I became conscious of was that all of my experience was made of nothing that .. Moves.

It was shown to me visually as well as mentally I have seen a pattern across all of my experience... A pattern at the heart of which was nothingness.

It was as if Nothingness looked like something at first glance, yet if you examine it to its core you find the nothingness within.

And so I got the realization that moving Nothingness looks like something, and that is why reality moves and changes constantly.

If there was no motion and change Nothing will not be able to be recognized.

Let me know your thoughts , and if you think Its just a delusion I'm open to that possibility as I still

struggle to understand how Nothing can move.

Have an awesome evening :) 

Daniel.

This is one of my favorite realizations I've come to.

Form is motion. LOL.

So your local motion also determines the path of every other particle in this Universe. Your will here locally is the will of every particle of the Universe. Only the vibrating strings are coming and going from every direction, woven like a spider web, so motion appears to be going in every direction and chaotic. But it's perfectly ordered and in symmetrical with whatever direction You decide to evolve in.

This is interesting to think about but You move through time exactly like You move through space, because time is just another mathematical dimension. You can move up through time, down through time, backwards in time, forwards, left, right, etc. In fact, at the base level of reality God can move in every direction, meaning to infinite degree of dimensions in a sense. This is what makes God all-powerful. It's superposition.

It's like someone made the joystick, forgot make the game, and after billions years wiggling your joystick around You wonder "wait WTF is this and how did this all get here?" when all You've been doing is tracing a path around a dot in a spiral for all time, always radiating/gravitating around the center.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist