LoneWonderer

Is it ethical to use ChatGPT to get ahead in life?

26 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000I've never actually read it.   It just makes sense, including from personal experience.  Seth Godin even says similarly; something like "You can be working hard at the completely wrong thing" and go nowhere.  

I want to though.  Seems like a commonly recommended book by people who are successful and who seem like they have their psychological shit together.

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23

11 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

@Danioover9000I've never actually read it.   It just makes sense, including from personal experience.  Seth Godin even says similarly; something like "You can be working hard at the completely wrong thing" and go nowhere.  

I want to though.  Seems like a commonly recommended book by people who are successful and who seem like they have their psychological shit together.

Well, it's part of life, because how do you know that you're working hard at the wrong field, or how do you know there's a smarter way of working? Most cases, you don't, and most cases, in the past, you just have to do things here and there.

Hey guys, every time I comment on YouTube, there's always some YouTuber Channel with a strange nmae, like click here to follow me on Instagram, or with some number strings, sometimes with the profile pic of the YouTube Channel I've commented on. Has anyone experienced this? What do I do?

On 14/01/2023 at 0:38 AM, Leo Gura said:

You are paying money to go to a school to come out as dumb as when you entered it

Sorry but thats the definition of our school "system"

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

The world is moving to AI, if your not using it everyone else will and you wont be able to keep up, youll be left behind like a dinosaur.

Its like when the internet was invented and you said "should i use the internet to save time instead of going to the library?".

Dont be a neo-boomer.

Untitled.png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 1/21/2023 at 3:49 PM, UDT said:

Sorry but thats the definition of our school "system"

I took ownership of my schooling days and used it to massively educate myself.

School is what you make of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.