Rasheed

Todd Valentine's and Leo's Perspectives Upon Online Dating

3 posts in this topic

From what I've concluded Leo and Todd Valentine have same dating philosophy which focuses on becoming high-value man and cold approaching. I took Todd's courses and also watched Leo's series about dating, both of these resources are super powerful. There are many similarities in both resources but the main difference I found is that Todd and Leo think differently about online dating. 

Here's Todd V's perspective (he has other videos about it on his channel but this video I found to be the best one): 

If you are familiar with both resources, what do you think? Is online dating waste of time? or is there place for it like Todd Valentine says in this video?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Online dating is 

images (9).jpeg

But you get to learn valuable lessons on ghosting, psychology of people, intellectual matching, sexual perspectives etc. 

So online dating is a net negative with a few positives that include learning people psyche. It can be done short term to get few experiences and people exposure. 

But do not rely on online dating for a life partner. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

56 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But do not rely on online dating for a life partner. 

Is it false that one in five marriages in like 2020 or something where from online meetings?

edit: Some 39% of heterosexual couples that got together in the US in 2017 met online, according to a recently released study (pdf) by sociologists Michael Rosenfeld and Sonia Hausen of Stanford University and Reuben Thomas of University of New Mexico. This was also the case for more than 60% of same-sex couples that year. 

I found this at least^ too lazy to keep digging. Don’t hate on it too much.

Edited by John Paul