Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fabio

How do you track your approach count?

3 posts in this topic

Been going over Leo's videos on Pick up and don't remember hearing his method of tracking how many girls he approached.

I started pick up again recently, and I have been using my iPhone notes app to jot notesand putting a number (e.g-  approach #10) and a small description of the approach and how it went . Usually do this after the club or the next day. But I really only remember the most significant approaches that lasted say more than a minute or a conversation or a clear indication of interest. 

I don't think I have been recording instances where I walk up to a girl and introduce myself and she sort of looks away to show disinterest (10 second total conversation).

So to sum up the question:

1. How you record your approaches? Do you write it down and describe the situation, and keep accurate tabs or is it sort of a ball park in your head at the end of the night that could only be 60% accurate?

2. What qualifies as an approach? (you might walk up to 40 people in a night and fist pump or something for example and say a few words. But actually face to face talk to 12 for more than a minute.)

Thanks!! 

Don’t bother being a numbers guy- go in and stay in state the whole night. Just keep being pumped up, keep being cool, keep approaching and escalating, keep getting a water, keep going back and talking to your friends, keep trying to bounce her, keep escalating- boom you’re laid, who cares about the number?

Thanks for the tip. Was just referencing the video where he uses approach count as a metric to record how long it takes to make progress (300+ days until his first lay, 1000s of approaches before guys become very competent at pickup, etc) but I can see metrics are not the most important thing. 

Edited by Fabio