Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mp22

Is Holosync Enough By Itself?

9 posts in this topic

Dear all, I am a relative newbie. I started meditating seriously after watching Leo's videos. Never got past half an hour but I maintained a pretty good track record since last June. I have a high level job and a family which impacts how much meditation  I can realistically do and with the travel associated with my work, I have often fallen aslleep during sessions. 

I purchased holosync a few weeks ago after reading some of the reviews on here. I am happy with it and it is compatible with my lifestyle but I wonder if it covers  the daily meditation "requirements" that Leo and other teachers recommend?  I currently do one hour in the morning and I have to say that it easier than the meditation I was doing before since you can doze off and while this is great, it gives me a too good to be true feeling.

Thanks for any advice, MP

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

While I don't think dozing off/going unconscious should be how a meditation should be, I tend to believe 1 hour of HoloSync way exceeds the requirement.

What I mean is, HoloSync is great

I've also found its great sometimes when you have more time on your hands, to continue meditating beyond the hour, in silence. Then I feel the silence like I am in a smooth ocean of love, after the noise from HoloSync.

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

I just googled it to see what it was and this link suggests it's rubbish:

http://scambust.org/holosync-is-a-scam-heres-why/

Hahahaha, sorry but this small experiment they made cannot possibly be conclusive. So they only did 30 minutes per day for 4 weeks? Does that mean that they just did the Dive track of Awakening Prologue One ahahahah. Oh poor souls didn't even try Immersion! Maybe this is an old review of when HoloSync was just beginning or something.

There is a set order the tracks need to be listened to, because of the way they affect the brain (I guess lol). I'm sure the guys meant well, but their sample size and effort was way too small. HoloSync is great, I can say from experience it's great. Also if you don't like it because of the price tag, don't buy it - truth be told I was so happy with the additional material that it was like the best 200+ bucks I've spent. Also there are really easy payment plans...30$/month for 6 months? That's 1$ a day, for this amazing tool

Of course this is just the awakening prologue One, however, there are many more levels (11) after that if you are happy after you finish that. They are advertised to keep increasing the threshold of your mind and increasing awareness, but you can't just take them quickly or skip levels or the mind won't be ready for the new level. It's like building blocks - you need a strong foundation to hold the building stable. In other words, It's best to follow the guidelines of use.

If it were in fact a scam, Bill wouldn't be saying repeatedly to people not to get to the next levels too quickly and wouldn't give all this support material he is, which is really really helpful by itself. I'm also part of this HoloSync facebook group and I see many happy customers there, including myself.

So yeah, tldr: I think this scambust entry is too old/inconclusive to count and HoloSync is amazing. I personally cannot say with certainty it's because of HoloSync, but my life (the number of synchronicities, the way I react to life and flow with life) has changed drastically and I'm only at the second level. Would recommend to anyone. 

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

@mp22 It's good, but it's not nearly enough.

You can use it as training wheels, but then you gotta transition to serious mindfulness meditation with noting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@mp22 It's good, but it's not nearly enough.

You can use it as training wheels, but then you gotta transition to serious mindfulness meditation with noting.

Thanks Leo, Im happy that you think it works!  is there any video of yours where you explain meditation with noting? I thought I'd seen everything but I may have missed one. 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

@mp22  Yes, the video is called Mindfulness Meditation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Dodoster said:

While I don't think dozing off/going unconscious should be how a meditation should be, I tend to believe 1 hour of HoloSync way exceeds the requirement.

What I mean is, HoloSync is great

I've also found its great sometimes when you have more time on your hands, to continue meditating beyond the hour, in silence. Then I feel the silence like I am in a smooth ocean of love, after the noise from HoloSync.

Thanks for the feedback, Im on the fourth week so just starting off but somehow I feel that there are subtle changes about. I will try to continue to meditate after noise; I am assuming that you sit down when using it (I lie on my bed).?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mp22  Yes, the video is called Mindfulness Meditation.

Excelent, thanks for taking the time to help.