Hardkill

Is it possible that I've already reached my peak genetic potential for learning game?

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

No chance. Stop making excuses.

How do you know for sure?

On 12/31/2022 at 10:05 PM, Hardkill said:

I've feel like I've maxed out on practically everything I could possibly do to improve my game as far as possible.

However, I am beginning to wonder if I am getting really close to hitting the ceiling, as if I am no longer able to significantly improve my level of game no matter how much I try or what new thing I try. 

Sadly, I do have Asperger's and as I've mentioned before in many of the previous posts I've made on here, for years I've tried meeting girls at all different kinds of places and learned from many of best dating/seduction gurus out there, constantly asked advice on many different seduction/pickup forums, watched and applied what I've learned from Leo's "How to Get Laid" series, done online game like crazy, etc., etc., etc.

I ultimately got laid with less than 10 reasonably attractive girls and one girlfriend I was with for years before she broke up with me.

I am going to be 35 years old very soon and I am very worried about the possibility of not being able to improve my game anymore because of the fact that my brain was never wired for social adept person given my genetic limitations.

How many hours monthly do you invest in making your game better through approaching and dates?

On 1/2/2023 at 9:07 PM, Hardkill said:

I can't afford to move to a big city now. I have one more prerequisite class I have to take before I begin my DPT program this summer. That will take a couple of years to complete all of that.

Then your game will pretty much be on hold for as long as you're not able to do it few times a week with high volume.

It's just the truth, now see what you're gonna do about it. Information is just not going to cut it bro.