No-Thing

Space

13 posts in this topic

Form is created by the mind and is ultimately an illusion. We are space, there are no boundaries, no duality. I now understand that more clearly. Let me share my realization with you:

The distance between atoms is vast. I don’t know how vast exactly but it is ridiculously vast. The distance between subatomic particles (electron, neutron, proton) within an atom is huge as well.  99,x% of an atom is empty. How much further do we have to go to realize that in the end we are space.

Form appears within space. Our mind creates form in every moment but as there is actually only space form is an illusion created by the mind. Space cannot perceive itself therefore it needs the illusion of form to know itself.

So what are you? You are space. Even if we believe in the illusion of form (as we all do) we can understand that we are rather space than anything else. Think about it; meditate about it. Your body is space; your brain is space. The boundary of our self only exists within the illusion of form.

Space = no-thingness = formless = god = however you want to call it

I am curious about your opinions and about what is the next step!

Next step is the actual experiencing of this. :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I realized about that today, while meditating. 

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just now, No-Thing said:

@Ayla How can we not?

Good question :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

what is the next step?

Transorming the illusion. Enlightened teachers speak of It.

Edited by A way to Actualize

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

Had some of the same thoughts today :) weird.

Space is a concept. Who you really are is not a concept O.o

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

What you are is even more primitive than space. Space is in the right direction, but even space is a function of mind.

Space occurs within you.

So then, what are you?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I don't know and I can't know. I can only know what I am not. I can't perceive myself just like I have never really seen my face. Every time when I go "that's it" then it is not it because who is the one perceiving that it is?

Thanks Leo. I never thought about it that way!

So my conclusion is. I can never know or experience my true self. Everything I know or experience is what I am not.

Now I am confused about what Enlightenment is.

Edited by No-Thing

The next step is always the same: is that true?

Hey Guys, 

So nice to read you and realize that I am not the one asking all these questions :). 

IMHO, yes, that is hard to verify the Truth. We can speculate about it over and over again, but it would be just another mind game. Pondering about it for so many years, actually, did not take me anywhere. My questions are exhausted now. 

What am I? 

Really, I guess NOTHING. Nothing is just a word, label. Probably not even that. 

Leo, I really loved your words in one video, you said: " Everything couched into Nothingness"  This is my favorite phrase, I  always keep these words in my mind, trying to contemplate them deeper. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

11 hours ago, No-Thing said:

@Leo Gura So my conclusion is. I can never know or experience my true self. Everything I know or experience is what I am not.

Well... that is a false conclusion.

You CAN experience yourself, just not via the mind.

You have to open your mind to a radical new possibility. Something other than thinking and other than seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, or tasting.

You have to be humble enough to admit that you could be fundamentally wrong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.