Rasheed

Can one go to a nightclub like this?

6 posts in this topic

Can one go to a nightclub like this:

• Basically fall asleep at 9 pm, wake up at 4 and around 5:30, 6 pm go to a nightclub and then doing cold approach session there for 4 hours? 

Is this a stupid idea? (Truth be told sounds stupid but still wanted to ask the question, maybe someone actually implements above action step successfully) This is like a way of getting good night sleep while also going to a club and growing in personal development...or maybe it is not...What you think?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed Did you write this correct? It makes no sense. If you fall asleep at 9pm, and wake up at 5:30-6  AM or PM?

If you did that, then its almost day light and the club is closed if its 6AM. 

If you wake up at 5-6pm then you just slept 20- 21 hours. Then you go to the club for 2 hours to go back to bed at 9pm? Is the club even open before 9pm? 

Yep, it makes no sense and won't work.

I'm struggling with the same thing. I work at 9:45am so if I go to the club I usually sleep 5-6 hours and thats if I dont bring home a girl. The best thing would be a night owl, but its not ideal for your other life productivity if you'd benefit from waking up early. But idk, im still figuring out the life style for me. 

Generally clubs hours are ideal after 10pm until 2am. 

Learning day game would probably be better for your sleep. Going to busy parks, events, shopping malls, etc.  

Probably, I got something wrong here. There people who told me that some clubs are open from 12 to 1 a.m. I don't know...That's why I asked, probably that's incorrect then...

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

3 hours ago, petar8p said:

Mods lock it ?

Yes, I think so as well. This post must get locked.