integral

SQ Test - Spiritual Intelligence Test - 7 Ranges

12 posts in this topic

Reference

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

That's not how it works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not how it works.

What is Spiritual Intelligence? Would be a nice video.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

55 minutes ago, integral said:

Yeah, awakening is a completely nonlinear process. And it isn't even the same process for different individuals, or the same for the same individual at different times. The bottom line is that you've taken something that's like a hyperdimensional shapeshifting alien being and trying to cram it into a 3-dimensional box.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Ego always finding ways to identify and justify through naming and gaming.

4 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Yeah, awakening is a completely nonlinear process. And it isn't even the same process for different individuals, or the same for the same individual at different times. The bottom line is that you've taken something that's like a hyperdimensional shapeshifting alien being and trying to cram it into a 3-dimensional box.

That sums it up. ?

Altered states of consciousness are not necessarily higher or lower. Higher consciousness means more inclusiveness, and lower consciousness means the opposite.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

12 hours ago, integral said:

What is anything?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When this video came out on Aaraon Abke's channel I remember thinking to myself that this is it, this is the video that's gonna make me stop watching this guy. And so I did. Not all is bad tho, this SQ video does at least tell you different things that are supposedly possible and tells you how others might see and divide the spiritual path into a hierarchy, and how different experiences and states can be bundled together. Personally, that's all I took from it, and I don't really see this as stupid because hey, it fills some need for people down the spiritual path.