Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

Come Home(my personal quote collection)

13 posts in this topic

I want to make a collection of my own quotes. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The ocean is my inspiration. My greatest inspiration are sea creatures. They live in their homes

God is asking everyone to come home and be safe. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

In God's home, there's only love, healing and tenderness. Come home. Come to peace. 

— Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

Always learn to give rather than take. 

— Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

Just like there's a material home, there's a spiritual home too. When you live in your material home, you find comfort. When you live in your spiritual home, you find eternal bliss and liberation. 

— Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

I pray for all the people who struggle right now. Everything will be alright. The universe hears you, remember that. 

God is out there beyond the mountains. 

God is great. 

You'll receive healing. Reach out to the universe. Nothing is impossible. 

Have faith in God. God can move mountains. 

God is the hero of our lives. 

God is always with you. 

God knows you. He feels you. He understands you. And he cares. 

When you feel his healing force touch you, you will feel his love. His love is the strongest medicine against anything. We live in love. We live in peace. In God we trust. 

Come home because God is waiting. God is your mother. God is your father.. 

♡✸♡.

I want to start every morning with a great agenda.

I want to say come home every morning. 

♡✸♡.

People should not be known by how they look. They should be known by how they treat others. 

— Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

Come Home. You're a sweet angel. Inside you is  hope. This world is for you. You're not for this world. Don't let anyone bring you down. Don't let anyone tell you that you are not good enough. Don't let anyone drag you and point something bad on you. When it's valid criticism it's okay. But most often people are just throwing hate and negativity. Don't back down. You are the one. You deserve all the dignity, love, compassion in the world. You were born for it. You are the winner of your own movie. Remember to love yourself and make yourself so strong that nobody can get under your skin. The above words I speak to my future child. 

— Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

I suffered massive failures, losses, deaths, destruction, medical problems, heartbreaks, abuse, violence, rape, torture and still I'm alive. I want to keep moving. Things like trauma still hurt and make me thin skinned. There are good days and then there are awful days. Yet I won't give up. I want to be strong, stronger than life. My heart wants to live and cope. I want to see the beauty in this life. I want to create beauty. I want to create hope where there is despair. 

— Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

When people make it difficult for you to progress, you need to tell yourself - I won't let you waste my time. If you don't have something better to do, I pity you 

—  Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

I have a super bright positive aura. I'm sorta born with it. I spread positivity wherever I go. That's my job. I want to see hope. I want to see strength. People are attracted to my positive aura. Because I don't want to see someone down and hurting. Often when I work with people as an empath, I'm left conflicted between wanting to help them and them wanting more out of me and challenging my strength. I'm a human not a saint. I have nothing to prove. I am good in my heart. Goodness needs to be felt, it can't be proved. I find it appalling when someone challenges my empathy and uses it to abuse me which is fairly common. I have learned over the last 3 years that such empathy is toxic. Empathy cannot be a one way street. When someone doesn't cooperate you, they lose the privilege of deserving your empathy. You should not succumb to their gaslighting. Help those who also respect you and are grateful for your help and not those who weaponize your empathy against you to cause you distress. These are people who are acting vulturish, they're trying to drain you dry. They aren't respecting your giving hand. 

You have to remember that you are not obligated to show empathy. When you show empathy, you're being a good human being and that should be respected. For that you have to respect yourself. You have to love yourself. You have to consider yourself deserving of respect and care and not be treated like trash. You're creating a soul family of you and others like you. People who don't respect you don't belong on your plane. It's best to let them go. 

—Tyler Robinson 

♡✸♡.

This song is special. It gives me the feeling that I'm coming closer to God and bliss and love. I've named this song - "Come Home." 

♡✸♡.