Danioover9000

Lex Fridman interviews Nathalie Cabrol: Alien Life.

2 posts in this topic

Interesting interview. Post your thoughts, feelings and impressions you have after watching the video down below:

So, here are my questions to you:

If we found alien life out there, what would the impact be for societies as a whole?

What would be the impact in politics? Should we start designing policies addressing these alien beings?

What would the impact and effect be in governance? How would we address national securities regarding aliens?

How would that discovery change our stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality, ego development, life experiences, other lines of development, worldviews?

My thoughts about this interview: Science fiction, really. the only reason why we have life here, is because GOD created it here, via through magically dividing itself into the devil, and many more devils and angels. whilst simultaneously being behind every single things' perspectives, while deluding itself.

THAT'S THE NATURE OF LIFE, AND EXISTENCE. 

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

So, here are my questions to you:

If we found alien life out there, what would the impact be for societies as a whole?

What would be the impact in politics? Should we start designing policies addressing these alien beings?

We don't need to find alien life out there

We can just tell we found them.

Assuming general population don't have generic  skill and knowledge about this phenomenon they can  just believe there are aliens out there. Plus we have the technical superiority for justification purposes.

We can setup debates about this new phenomenon and let everyone speak their BS or truth etc.., but since we have the technical narrative, we shall be glorius.Nobody cares about conspiracy or coincidence theories  I mean who do you think people side with? God(their model) or science?

To strengthen our narrative we must detonate some nucler bombs in some cities. AND BLAME THE ALLIENS  for their outrageous attack!

Now, it's time to declare war and we have demands.(not from alliens ofc.)

Here comes the ten command.

You shall not leave your home.

In case they don't obey or revolt...

Now these alliens are shapeshifting, they can replace you. So we can replace you aswell. Like synths in fallout 4. 

We can also make other people fight aganist these pesky synths. Not a big deal.