Tyler Robinson

Narcissistic Abuse - important video

5 posts in this topic

I have been a victim of narcissistic abuse. 

Dealt with it throughout my childhood.

This video made a ton of sense why I was so self destructive for so long. It perfectly describes whatever happened to me. 

I escaped a narcissistic relationship and I barely survived. But made through. The recovery long. 

Important video for anyone dealing with narcissistic abuse. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Some people just wants to be abused and whine about it.

@Sucuk Ekmek Some people also just want to expose their own ignorance on forums.

On 23.12.2022 at 0:13 AM, meta_male said:

@Sucuk Ekmek Some people also just want to expose their own ignorance on forums.

Of course. What did you expect?

On 12/21/2022 at 6:29 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I have been a victim of narcissistic abuse. 

Dealt with it throughout my childhood.

This video made a ton of sense why I was so self destructive for so long. It perfectly describes whatever happened to me. 

I escaped a narcissistic relationship and I barely survived. But made through. The recovery long. 

Important video for anyone dealing with narcissistic abuse. 

Tough experience to go through. I wish you a speedy path to recovery :)

@Leo Gura @Carl-Richard Dude, what is your problem? I have been respectful and working hard to improve my form of communication on this forum. Why am I restricted from posting?  I did create a second account. I am aware this is a bannable offense. Listen, you guys are all I have. Until I attend college in the spring semester you guys make me feel included as a recluse. I created this account and in less than 30 seconds you showed me hate not to love.

I am here to spread Love and awareness. Please, be more kind and more loving as this reflects well on the forum.

sorry, @Tyler Robinson. I am posting this here because editing this reply is my only actual form of bypassing the "You are currently restricted from posting content". They gave me no warning points or even a time limit or reason. This is hate and separation. 

@Michael569 Hey, can you please help me? You are one of the few moderators who actually shows love on this forum. You are by far in the top 3 including Leo Gura. Noselfself banned my last account(Phi) with 20 warning points with zero reasoning. It blew my mind. I have screenshots of the interaction. I was polite and respectful. How can I encourage people to join this community if this is how members are being treated?

I am so sick of this. I am deleting anything actualized. org-related. It saddens me deeply to have to permanently leave. Carl Richard is toxic. he just bans and deletes. As of now hatred is starting to arise. Fucking 3 seconds in and this is how you treat me.

@Leo Gura Can you please fix this?

@Sucuk Ekmek says "

Some people just want to be abused and whine about it." and disrespected Tyler. Yet, he gets zero warning points. All I did was provide words of encouragement and you ban me. This is reflective of your level of maturity.

Edited by MALKUTH