Someone here

How I cured my anxiety and how you can too

8 posts in this topic

Over the 2021 year  ..I  suffered from anxiety disorder and panic attacks .and I made few posts about it here on the forum . I tried therapy of course. I saw a psychiatrist and he prescribed me some SSRI’S.  Namely Prozac, Invega, and  zyprexa. They have some nasty side effects (dry mouth ,needing to pee constantly, erectile dysfunction and lack of sexual interest). But they are 100% worth it . Try these medicines for few weeks and notice how your anxiety will subside effortlessly.  Thats the physiological aspect.  Also you want to eat food that helps the brain to release feeling good chemicals (serotonin, dopamine etc). Like fish .

The psychological aspect is not less important. What I did is I tried a meditation technique called (watch the space between thoughts ). I" invented" this technique myself.  I talked about it here :

Give it a read . What this meditation technique does is it blocks away the whole story of your past and the whole story about your future.  And makes you 100% grounded in the present moment.  And there is no anxiety to be found in the present. Anxiety is always about what's gone and what's coming.  So when you block away every single thought about your history and your future and just stay with what's present...you will feel safe and secure. 

I have moved from being a fear based person to being a love based person. Anxiety is a form of fear. I can not have fear and faith at the same time. I choose to walk in faith and put myself in the arms of God, where all is safe. I identified each fear and released it replacing it with love and grace. Today, I live in the moment which is a gift and why it is called The Present. There is no fear in the “Now”. Everything is just like it is supposed to be and I enjoy the moment. 

So in conclusion.: try these medications mentioned above +try this meditation technique +put your trust and faith in God. The only place who you can let go and enter the kingdom of heaven. 

If you have any questions.  Let me know. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I saw a psychiatrist and he prescribed me some SSRI’S.  Namely Prozac, Invega, and  zyprexa. They have some nasty side effects (dry mouth ,needing to pee constantly, erectile dysfunction and lack of sexual interest). But they are 100% worth it . Try these medicines for few weeks and notice how your anxiety will subside effortlessly.  Thats the physiological aspect. 

Do you still take SSRI's?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

24 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Do you still take SSRI's?

No . I no longer need them as its clear from the title.  Im finally cured. If it’s possible for people to stop taking heroin then it’s possible to stop taking antidepressants. People just have to be prepared to feel off or bad until the brain chemistry re-sets and you adapt to your new normal.

many I know have come off anti-depressants and are using alternative methods to deal with their flux in moods. I came off  antidepressant drugs in the beginning of last July. and doing fine using meditation, exercise, and being in nature. This is my experience, but I don't  know if  it may not be helpful for others. But I just shared what has worked for me .
Also the meditation technique is EXTREMELY helpful and powerful. And is mandatory to cure the anxiety.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

On 12/17/2022 at 8:08 AM, Someone here said:

Over the 2021 year  ..I  suffered from anxiety disorder and panic attacks .and I made few posts about it here on the forum . I tried therapy of course. I saw a psychiatrist and he prescribed me some SSRI’S.  Namely Prozac, Invega, and  zyprexa. They have some nasty side effects (dry mouth ,needing to pee constantly, erectile dysfunction and lack of sexual interest). But they are 100% worth it . Try these medicines for few weeks and notice how your anxiety will subside effortlessly.  Thats the physiological aspect.  Also you want to eat food that helps the brain to release feeling good chemicals (serotonin, dopamine etc). Like fish .

The psychological aspect is not less important. What I did is I tried a meditation technique called (watch the space between thoughts ). I" invented" this technique myself.  I talked about it here :

Give it a read . What this meditation technique does is it blocks away the whole story of your past and the whole story about your future.  And makes you 100% grounded in the present moment.  And there is no anxiety to be found in the present. Anxiety is always about what's gone and what's coming.  So when you block away every single thought about your history and your future and just stay with what's present...you will feel safe and secure. 

I have moved from being a fear based person to being a love based person. Anxiety is a form of fear. I can not have fear and faith at the same time. I choose to walk in faith and put myself in the arms of God, where all is safe. I identified each fear and released it replacing it with love and grace. Today, I live in the moment which is a gift and why it is called The Present. There is no fear in the “Now”. Everything is just like it is supposed to be and I enjoy the moment. 

So in conclusion.: try these medications mentioned above +try this meditation technique +put your trust and faith in God. The only place who you can let go and enter the kingdom of heaven. 

If you have any questions.  Let me know. 

youre aware you listed 2 very potent anti psychotic  medications that arent ssris, right? sounds like you are doing well but ive heard this happen many times where a psychiatrist will medicate the patient for a serious condition without telling you while they are waiting to confirm your dx.  you have a right to know what you are taking and the potential side effects.    make sure to ask why they have you on Zyprexa and invega. and why u need both unless you were having serious issues before the second was added.  it is very very dangerous to pile on medications like that unless absolutely neccesary. you have to advocate for yourself.   

Edited by Wildcattt555

7 hours ago, Wildcattt555 said:

youre aware you listed 2 very potent anti psychotic  medications that arent ssris, right? sounds like you are doing well but ive heard this happen many times where a psychiatrist will medicate the patient for a serious condition without telling you while they are waiting to confirm your dx.  you have a right to know what you are taking and the potential side effects.    make sure to ask why they have you on Zyprexa and invega. and why u need both unless you were having serious issues before the second was added.  it is very very dangerous to pile on medications like that unless absolutely neccesary. you have to advocate for yourself.   

Don't worry ..I know why I'm taking these medications and I knew about their side effects before taking them .

I take them because they are necessary for my condition.  I suffered from depression, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks and felt like I was losing my goddam mind .

2021 was pure hell for me . And now I'm finally healed thanks to these medications. 

Also I'm pretty sure Invega and Zyprexa are SSRI’S. I'm on both because my situation was severe . I was so miserab,I was suicidal.  So the 3 types of SSRI’S were mandatory.  But thanks for  your gentle reminder. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Don't worry ..I know why I'm taking these medications and I knew about their side effects before taking them .

I take them because they are necessary for my condition.  I suffered from depression, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks and felt like I was losing my goddam mind .

2021 was pure hell for me . And now I'm finally healed thanks to these medications. 

Also I'm pretty sure Invega and Zyprexa are SSRI’S. I'm on both because my situation was severe . I was so miserab,I was suicidal.  So the 3 types of SSRI’S were mandatory.  But thanks for  your gentle reminder. 

why wouldnt you google what an ssri is, or the medication you used to take before responding?   ssri is selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor,  that is the most common type of anti depressent, and only prozac is one.  whats more, you were on medication for bipolar disorder. so really not a good idea to stop taking it unless you were misdiagnosed which is rare. the invega and zyprexa were prescribed to treat mood swings. so its common to believe you dont need them if you are feeling better. the thing is they are likely to return if you havent addressed the inherent health issue that was causing that to happen. this almost never happens. u would know if it was a thyroid issue or you were  misdiagnosed bc of drug use ect, whatever it could have been....you can go up to 2-3 years unmedicated for mood swings before having a mental health relapse btw. you didnt fix it with exercise and meditation. trust me

Edited by Wildcattt555

23 hours ago, Wildcattt555 said:

why wouldnt you google what an ssri is, or the medication you used to take before responding?   ssri is selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor,  that is the most common type of anti depressent, and only prozac is one.  whats more, you were on medication for bipolar disorder. so really not a good idea to stop taking it unless you were misdiagnosed which is rare. the invega and zyprexa were prescribed to treat mood swings. so its common to believe you dont need them if you are feeling better. the thing is they are likely to return if you havent addressed the inherent health issue that was causing that to happen. this almost never happens. u would know if it was a thyroid issue or you were  misdiagnosed bc of drug use ect, whatever it could have been....you can go up to 2-3 years unmedicated for mood swings before having a mental health relapse btw. you didnt fix it with exercise and meditation. trust me

Honestly, I don't care anymore whether these are SSRI’S or not .the thing is they work .

I don’t know if depression can be cured in all people. What i do know is my life changed for the better substantially since  my doc prescribed to me these medications. That was five months ago.  I have felt real good ever since. I learned how to get myself better.  Also Mindfulness helped me a ton . 

and like I said I don't take them anymore.. if i miss on dose of my meds? Depression is back? He'll no. 

The transformation i underwent just by finding a nice blend of three drugs is incredible. I learned happiness. Joy. Peace. I feel that almost every day. I do not choose to worry about my dependence. My depression has alot to do with a chronic disease diagnosis when i was young. I take insulin every day. Adding the anti-depressant dependency? None of us are perfect. I don’t mind the dependencies that keep me alive.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Honestly, I don't care anymore whether these are SSRI’S or not .the thing is they work .

I don’t know if depression can be cured in all people. What i do know is my life changed for the better substantially since  my doc prescribed to me these medications. That was five months ago.  I have felt real good ever since. I learned how to get myself better.  Also Mindfulness helped me a ton . 

and like I said I don't take them anymore.. if i miss on dose of my meds? Depression is back? He'll no. 

The transformation i underwent just by finding a nice blend of three drugs is incredible. I learned happiness. Joy. Peace. I feel that almost every day. I do not choose to worry about my dependence. My depression has alot to do with a chronic disease diagnosis when i was young. I take insulin every day. Adding the anti-depressant dependency? None of us are perfect. I don’t mind the dependencies that keep me alive.

telling people you cured your depression by going on and off two anti psychotic medications that you believe to be ssris isnt good. im not attacking you personally, just letting people in this thread know not to use any aspect of this as advice for a similar situation, because what you did is dangerous. those drugs effect your brain chemistry powerfully and long after you stop taking them. there is NO WAY IN HELL, your doctor prescribed those medications to be a temporary fix for anything and advised you to stop taking them when you felt better.   if he did you are seeing a state doctor who literally does not care about you or wasnt  qualified to be treating you.    jesus you said u take insulin and didnt know the most common  serious side effect of zyprexa is elevated blood sugar. this thread is a monument to pharmacological  ignorance. 

Edited by Wildcattt555