Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

Thoughts on marriage?

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura, what are your thoughts on marriage and will you ever get married? Is it low consciousness or high if you get married? I am from a Bangladeshi background and most of my friends who are my age are getting married that's why I asked.

42 minutes ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura, what are your thoughts on marriage and will you ever get married? Is it low consciousness or high if you get married? I am from a Bangladeshi background and most of my friends who are my age are getting married that's why I asked.

Get married only if you want kids. There is no other point to getting married. 

Marriage is about showing commitment to your spouse. It also gets "buy in" from both families and shows you're serious about each other - and you're not just going to run at the first sign of trouble. A good marriage requires maturity. And in most countries there are legal, religious and financial implications (e.g. tax breaks). So there's lots of considerations to take into account. It's neither good nor bad. Neither high consciousness or low consciousness. It's like the difference between renting and buying a house (how unromantic I am!). 

57% paranoid

It could be either or-if you’re conscious it will be a conscious act. If you are unconscious it will be an unconscious act. Get it?