Hardkill

NH Progressives have begun to run campaign ads urging Biden not to run again in 2024

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Except Trump's response to Covid is what killed him.

If he responded to it properly he would probably have been reelected.

But his improper response wasn't some fluke, Trump is incapable of properly responding to any major event. Which is why he should not be President, why he is no longer President, and why he will never again be President.

Everything boils down to that. No one in their right mind would trust Trump to handle a major crisis in a proper and humane way.

In a sense he and we got lucky that no other major crisis arose on his watch because it would have been disastrous. Everything Trump touches turns to shit.

Could Trump have prevented the economy from going into a terrible recession if he had respond to the COVID crisis much better?

55 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Could Trump have prevented the economy from going into a terrible recession if he had respond to the COVID crisis much better?

The reason why Trump lost is because Covid recked the economy. I don’t know how another president could have a healthy economy just 4 months after the lockdowns were over. It’s just not possible. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

What terrible recession guys? No serious shit has hit the fan yet.

The situation is more or less the same right now as it was a few years ago, with recent problems caused by global energy issues and also shaken trade chains. This is what happens when you overfit economy to certain conditions. It's a global issue. 

There will be more and more energy related issues as climate change and resource depletion progresses. Amercian car-based way of life is just unsustainable. I am saying that because I am guessing you might be talking about rising gas prices in the USA when you talk about recession.

@Girzo All the markets already crashed 50%+.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

If Biden doesn't run who would be the most likely Democratic candidate? Kamala Harris? 

Beto O'Rourke

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Girzo All the markets already crashed 50%+.

16 hours ago, How to be wise said:

The reason why Trump lost is because Covid recked the economy. I don’t know how another president could have a healthy economy just 4 months after the lockdowns were over. It’s just not possible. 

That's what I still wonder about.