Javfly33

Have you notice there are no outsides or insides in reality?

22 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, i mean in the purely relative sense. I don't mix the relative with the absolute nor do I draw conclusions like: I invented Leo for... I think that's a mistake. I have seen how the relative is created, how the structure that is my body is being created, and everything else, and I have realized that my pov is the total absolute. but I don't understand how, why, nor do I pretend to. I have seen that everything is exactly as it has to be. so for me the job is to let go and let's say, unite the absolute and the relative as much as possible. let the absolute do what it has to do. I'm working on a total ego dissolution with 5meo plugged. I have already done vaping several times but it is very different, as if it were another psychedelic. plugged you see how all the structures are crumbling, like your primordial attachment, your body resists. with 27 mg the dissolution is not complete yet. instead vaped is from 0 to 100 in a second. Now I'm here, suddenly, the void. By plugging I have come to the conclusion that Leo maybe is right: no one has gone as deep as him. nobody does serious work with 5 meo plugged until the total dissolution. It's almost impossible to reach this point just by meditation, it's another level. But after that, everyone reach his own relative conclusion, and i find those of Leo bit confusing 

Infinity, relative, absolute, dissolution, attachment, structures..etc I am open minded to what you say but from here all those just seems words and words. 

I might be wrong, but in my experience, I fell into the trap of "just one more trip". The mind construct complex stories with the complex headspace psychedelics have. 

I don't understand what you guys actually want to achieve. I know it well: actual experience from within, if I m either experiencing Love, Bliss, Joy, etc or I'm experiencing boredom, anxiety or insatisfaction, that's what all that matters for me, and actually what matters for all of you guys even those some might say "oh I value understanding more than anything". 

One of the reason I become very skeptical of Leo these last years is that even though supposedly he had achieve this high levels of consciousness and realization, I didn't see any actual significant changes in his behaviour. Of course I don't live with him, I can't judge it 100% right, but it's clear to me from his posts that he just lives in a normie state of consciousness like most people, with *thoughts and *ideas of being awake, and when you ask him about this he justifies this by saying that "you only can be in high states if you have Sadghuru',s genetics".

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't understand what you guys actually want to achieve.

I am alive, here and now. I want to get to the bottom of the matter. completely. I also want to be absolutely free. erase completely in fear. go to death with joy. open myself fully to the reality of who I am, without any reservations. I feel passion for existence and I want to savor it without any limitation. I see that the way to do this, in addition to important actions in the relative, go through the death of the ego with psychedelics.

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

One of the reason I become very skeptical of Leo these last years is that even though supposedly he had achieve this high levels of consciousness and realization, I didn't see any actual significant changes in his behaviour

Maybe he's too focused in the psychedelic experience, like an addiction. I don't know. It's not my case. I use the psychedelic as a mean not as a end. But as you said, we don't know him, so any judgement is just speculation