Tyler Robinson

What's the meaning of life? What do we live for?

16 posts in this topic

Question for contemplation. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I like Aldous Huxley's summary.

The Perennial Philosophy appears in every age and civilization:

There is an infinite, changeless reality beneath the world of change

This same reality lies at the core of every personality

The purpose of life is to discover this reality experientially, that is, to realize God while here on earth

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

The meaning of life is a highly personal and subjective question, and different people may have different answers. For some, the purpose of life may be to seek happiness and fulfillment, to achieve success and make a positive impact on the world, or to follow a certain set of beliefs or values. Others may see the meaning of life as a deeper, more spiritual quest to connect with a higher power or to find inner peace and enlightenment. Ultimately, the meaning of life is something that each individual must discover for themselves.

LOVE!

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@thisintegrated If you keep posting AI generated shit everywhere you go, I'm going to ban you ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@thisintegrated If you keep posting AI generated shit everywhere you go, I'm going to ban you ?

bruh.. look at Leo's single word responses.  You tellin me a human wrote that?  You're convinced by one word posts?

Edited by thisintegrated

21 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

You tellin me a human wrote that?

A human didn't write that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The meaning of life is to discover it has no meaning, and you are as free as a bird.

57% paranoid

Basically, water, food, and sex. Then piss, poop, and repeat.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

12 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

The meaning of life is a highly personal and subjective question, and different people may have different answers. For some, the purpose of life may be to seek happiness and fulfillment, to achieve success and make a positive impact on the world, or to follow a certain set of beliefs or values. Others may see the meaning of life as a deeper, more spiritual quest to connect with a higher power or to find inner peace and enlightenment. Ultimately, the meaning of life is something that each individual must discover for themselves.

This is awesome!

Not the text, obviously. But what it might indicate.

It's either that AI turned out to be just a hippy at the of the day, or that hippies are actually just bots in the first place.

I'm very comfortable, and actually quite happy in both cases. I treat hippies as bots anyways.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I think our creator wants us to use the minds and bodies that we were given. It wants to see who's the best at using their mind and body. It likes to see rhinos fight with lions. It likes to see humans fight each other. Your job is basically to entertain and impress god to the best of your ability. 

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

If you dont have meaning then your lifes meaning is to find meaning :)

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

We live to survive and reproduce because that's what we are programmed for.

There is no meaning/significance to life, except for fairy tails, that we invent to try to make ourselves feel better.