Ulax

Anyone MGTOW here?

39 posts in this topic

In the sense of men just not being interested in dating or having relationships with women at this period of their life? Also, women with regards to men?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

WGTOW

Tired of dating men. I'm in "nun" phase. 

Right now for me- only imaginary fantasy  men 

Dating is painful. Romance is painful. Men are painful. Too much stress, very  little happiness.. 

Men are sweet but when you have them as boyfriend, they constantly bring out their asshole side lol. 

Now whenever I see a man interested in me, I be like - 

baby-run.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

In the sense of men just not being interested in dating or having relationships with women at this period of their life

You don't need to label yourself as part of some group for doing this, it's pretty normal

@something_else For real lol. Every man should take a break from dating once in a while to seriously level up their value proposition(finances, fitness, mental health, etc) so that they can come back into it in a much better position.

@Ulax I wouldn't call that MGTOW. They take that to the extreme and make up their own communities and ideology based on the fundamental belief that doing this exact process is not worth it and women are not worth it in general and that you should just focus on yourself and having fun in life without worrying about the whole dating and child-rearing thing; hence the going your own way thing. 

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall

@Ulax I mean sure but then you're wrong. That's like calling yourself a terrorist because you rebel against the system by not paying for public transit. 

You're underestimating what the people that really believe in what you're talking about act like. 

<3

Instagram is @Kylegfall

6 minutes ago, KH2 said:

MGTOWs are gay. I'm not pursuing anyone at the moment, that doesn't mean I'm giving up on women. That's so lame and gay

@LordFall Damn never realised I was gay. Wanna hook up bro?

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

2 minutes ago, LordFall said:

@Ulax I mean sure but then you're wrong. That's like calling yourself a terrorist because you rebel against the system by not paying for public transit. 

You're underestimating what the people that really believe in what you're talking about act like. 

@LordFall I disagree with your first two sentences.

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

32 minutes ago, Ulax said:

I like being part of a group.

That isn't necessarily a good thing

I would never sign a marriage contract but I do want one or multiple wives eventually. Under the radar of society.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

There is a massive difference between simply not being interested in dating at this period in your life for various reasons, and MGTOW. The former is perfectly normal and being single for various reasons is fine. MGTOW is toxic bullshit. Wikipedia intro paragraph:

Men Going Their Own Way is an anti-feminist, misogynistic, mostly-online community advocating for men to separate themselves from women and from a society which they believe has been corrupted by feminism. The community is a part of the manosphere, a collection of anti-feminist websites and online communities that also includes the men's rights movement, incels, and pickup artists. Like other manosphere communities, MGTOW overlaps with the alt-right and white supremacist movements, and it has been implicated in online harassment of women. The Southern Poverty Law Center categorizes MGTOW as a part of the male supremacist ideology.

Is this something you really want to say you are a part of?

46 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

I would never sign a marriage contract but I do want one or multiple wives eventually. Under the radar of society.

Multiple wives is a great ambition, I'm surprised not many men share it. I am on that quest as well, let's see how it goes. Three bisexual 24/7 bdsm slave wives is my ultimate fantasy, let's see how close I get. 

@Ulax How do you disagree? And as interesting as the concept is, I don't think I could hook up with a man. It's a bit too metaphysical for me right now.

<3

Instagram is @Kylegfall

4 minutes ago, LordFall said:

@Ulax How do you disagree? And as interesting as the concept is, I don't think I could hook up with a man. It's a bit too metaphysical for me right now.

Lmao I meant to tag @KH2 in the hook up question. My mistake.

@LordFall Well I think notions of right and wrong are entirely arbitrary, and you made the claim that something was wrong. So it follows that your claim of wrongness is arbitrary.

But actually I think I agree with your analogy somewhat on second thoughts.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

12 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

There is a massive difference between simply not being interested in dating at this period in your life for various reasons, and MGTOW. The former is perfectly normal and being single for various reasons is fine. MGTOW is toxic bullshit. Wikipedia intro paragraph:

Is this something you really want to say you are a part of?

@thepixelmonk Nope.

But that definition is just someone's definition, I see it differently.

I could write a definition of pixel monk that saw that phrase as misogynist and then ask you the same question.

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@thepixelmonk Nope.

But that definition is just someone's definition, I see it differently.

I could write a definition of pixel monk that saw that phrase as misogynist and then ask you the same question.

Jesus christ you're really falling down the rabbit whole aren't you. Great. Well I'll leave you to it.

Edited by thepixelmonk

@thepixelmonk No you are the one in the rabbit hole

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

@thepixelmonk Damn I feel guilty now.

I meant my reply more in the sense that any definition someone creates is essentially an arbitrary definition one has created. Tho I'm of the opinion that different definitions have different level of consciousness.

So, you, to my mind, would be in the rabbit hole of taking arbitrary definitions as objectively true definitions. That was my intended point.

Be-Do-Have

Do what works