Razard86

I AM THAT I AM

10 posts in this topic

This statement is complete acceptance. Complete acceptance of yourself. Accountability is Self-Love. Its complete acceptance of what you are. Its free of judgment, free of looking elsewhere, its free of the constraints of trying to be something else. Look at life, look at your current situation, look at your body, look at your past judgments, look at everything. 

Be completely naked and one with yourself. Embrace it!! This is how you have lived up to this point! Rejoice!!! Accept it all!! And realize...I AM THAT I AM!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You cant accept who you are fully as long as you care about outside world more than yourself.Lets be honest you are slave of the outside world as much as the other guy...its just empty phrases i accept this and that...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You cant accept who you are fully as long as you care about outside world more than yourself.Lets be honest you are slave of the outside world as much as the other guy...its just empty phrases i accept this and that...

Yeah. I’m still very much reluctant on this. The outside world has rejected me for the most part ever since I was born and still does because well, first off my personality is a little unusual. I’m very open minded, and nice and welcoming but also a little weird and let’s just say people don’t like it and tend to confuse my niceness and kindness for weakness and I get targeted for it which I hate because I have to put up a front and act tough all the time, and also because I look… let’s just say physically different to the general population, which causes me to have so many people stare at me for quite a bit every time I go out which I absolutely despise… I wish they didn’t see me and I could just go about my business. Seriously, I’ll literally just be standing there looking at stuff on my phone and as soon as I look up there will be at least 2 people looking at me. But most importantly, I’m refusing to be myself fully because that would mean letting go of the little hope I have left of being accepted. It means full acceptance that people in general are gonna reject me or not want to associate with me till the day I die, so I fake who I am. It’s that or accept that being a weird loner who even his own family rejects is what I’ll always be. 

@michaelcycle00 how can world posibally accept something they dont understand? They will start to judge you, give you names as weird etc to try to fit you in their box like they got put in the box in some day of their lifes when they acted like themselves...

If you care about that then they will put you in a box as they did and now you suffer and cant accept yourself until they accept you.(they must challenge you until they see they cant change you)

If you dont care then they will start to accept you and be forced to be in your box....

You surely have had an experience where you didnt like how somebody acts or looks, but more he expressed that unapologetic side of him you started to accept him and even like him!

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

There is no such thing as not accepting what is. Only thinking that you don't and feeling bad about it.

If it's happening, it is already accepted. It already is. It might suck ass, but accepted it is, nevertheless.

I am that I am : I am that which is.

27 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Yeah. I’m still very much reluctant on this. The outside world has rejected me for the most part ever since I was born and still does because well, first off my personality is a little unusual. I’m very open minded, and nice and welcoming but also a little weird and let’s just say people don’t like it and tend to confuse my niceness and kindness for weakness and I get targeted for it which I hate because I have to put up a front and act tough all the time, and also because I look… let’s just say physically different to the general population, which causes me to have so many people stare at me for quite a bit every time I go out which I absolutely despise… I wish they didn’t see me and I could just go about my business. Seriously, I’ll literally just be standing there looking at stuff on my phone and as soon as I look up there will be at least 2 people looking at me. But most importantly, I’m refusing to be myself fully because that would mean letting go of the little hope I have left of being accepted. It means full acceptance that people in general are gonna reject me or not want to associate with me till the day I die, so I fake who I am. It’s that or accept that being a weird loner who even his own family rejects is what I’ll always be. 

it is like a kind of game. you have to manage to love your circumstance, your "life". once you do it seems that everything starts to flow in your favor. At first it seems impossible to accept certain things, it is a kind of enigma that seems impossible to solve. you have to find the key and solve it. nobody can give it to you, it is unique and it is not something definable. Why all of this? no idea

On 12/7/2022 at 3:44 PM, ivankiss said:

There is no such thing as not accepting what is. Only thinking that you don't and feeling bad about it.

If it's happening, it is already accepted. It already is. It might suck ass, but accepted it is, nevertheless.

I am that I am : I am that which is.

If this were true you wouldn't have responded in disagreement you would have accepted what is. Remember everything is relative, any stance you take is true from one perspective and from another it isn't. You are right from the absolute level, but from the relative you are false. The absolute state of consciousness accepts everything and I mean everything. So even to say I am wrong from the absolute perspective would also be false because the truth is what is, so even lies are true based on that definition. From the absolute perspective...we don't even disagree because from that perspective EVERYTHING IS TRUTH!! You see? You are playing another identity game. 

In fact notice you have a habit of going after any relative posts I make and trying to force an absolute perspective on it. It seems you have a fear of the relative. If that is the case...then your view is actually not absolute...because the TRUTH is the absolute....is absolutely relative. YOU SEE? So you cannot exclude relativity from the absolute!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 07/12/2022 at 9:01 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

One word "Ego".