Rasheed

Non-dual motherfuckers are not saying anything special...

35 posts in this topic

If Sam Harris was describing an orgasm on meth, he would do it in a way that puts your baby to sleep.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Sam Harris was describing an orgasm on meth, he would do it in a way that puts your baby to sleep.

Yes, he has quite the lethargic delivery. Sometimes I play his podcast on half speed just to wind my partner up.

Apparently.

There’s a difference between no-self and no-Self. Just like to emphasize that Ramana talks about no-Self, which is prior to consciousness. 

On 8.12.2022 at 9:34 AM, axiom said:

Yes, he has quite the lethargic delivery. Sometimes I play his podcast on half speed just to wind my partner up.

Sam Harris on half speed sounds like a bad trip.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 08/12/2022 at 8:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

xD

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

On 12/7/2022 at 4:17 AM, Rasheed said:

I don't wanna put 10,000 hours into meditation and then realize be like: "That's it? This is it? No-self, and what?" Sam Harris writes exactly about that in his book. 

Once and IF you fully get it, there will be “no-self” to complain about it like you are. Get it? You’re gone! Just empty blissful space. Silence. Stillness. 

You can’t grasp that now because you’re looking at it from where you are. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Sam Harris is for kindergarten students. It’s for people who don’t have balls and want to meditate so they can be more productive at work and feel calmer

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

10 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Sam Harris is for kindergarten students. It’s for people who don’t have balls and want to meditate so they can be more productive at work and feel calmer

Now I want to create an obscure internet spirituality iceberg with Sam Harris and Joe Rogan at level 1 ?. (Joe "have you heard about DMT?" Rogan and Sam "have you heard about meditation?" Harris ?). Level 2 could be Eckhart Tolle, Sadhguru, Terrence McKenna, Alan Watts, Ram Dass (world famous gurus). Level 3: Rupert Spira, Leo Gura (youtube famous). Level 4: BATGAP, Martin Ball, Jan Essman (small youtube channels). Level 5: Rali from Naked Reality (dead youtube channels). Level 6: some weird shit.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard I think you'd have to put the Pope at #1 there, haus.

But he better watch out, Teal Swan is coming for him. :D

Edited by Leo Gura

If no-self isn’t profound, you haven’t realized no-self anywhere remotely close to its potential. 

No-self is something that is felt in the bones 24/7 once realized and is entirely inescapable whether doing spiritual practice or not. There are many different degrees to realizing it. There are also many different levels to the peak experiences of realizing it too. 

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Level 3: Rupert Spira, Leo Gura (youtube famous).

You can't put someone who insert the most potent psychedelic in the ass at the same level as Rupert Spira.

Rupert downplays enlightenment a lot.

He even said that you could awaken so slowly that you didn't even noticed.

What a bummer. 

giphy (4).gif

28 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

you could awaken so slowly that you didn't even noticed.

love-01.gif

Only if you awaken so slowly you are dead of old age first.

That's quite the strategy.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Only if you awaken so slowly you are dead of old age first.

That's quite the strategy.

xDxDxDI don't know why can't stop laughing reading this,:D:D:D

One of the funniest stuff ever read, honestly xD xDxD

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie