Majed

do you think andrew tate does what he does for money or because its his life purpose?

21 posts in this topic

i think he believes in what he preaches even though it is relatively low consciousness, there are some good nuggets in what he says, but there's also a lot of noise and ego 

These Andrew Tate threads I've been seeing pop up in this forum is really disheartening... 

He admitted that he doesn't know how to really change the system so his solution is to make a lot of money and enjoy himself and to make the people that like him a lot of money too so at least his side has resources.

I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be but he doesn't have things figured out and he willingly admits it himself. 

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall

I just listened to him for the first time (I’ve been avoiding culture war online)… he’s really not that bad. I think some of his word choices are wrong.. man needs “authority”…. I think he is just stupid with that but he seems sorta legit tbh

I think he does it for money and fame. 

And mostly attention. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@John Paul @LordFall Absolutely speaking everybody is acting out of good intentions so of course that also includes Andrew Tate. But relatively speaking… There is a clip where he talks about when he has sex and the women is right before having an orgasm, he tells her about the person he cheated on so the women would connect the pleasurable experience of the orgasm with the message that he cheated on her and would start to enjoy it. „Next time she would become horny if I tell her that I cheated on her.“ That’s the end of the story for me. 

He has some good points that can help men integrate stage orange.

he probably is decent for business advice.

He may even have some tips on how to get laid.

is he the most conscious, developed, and empathetic person though? No.

5 hours ago, TwistedOntic said:

These Andrew Tate threads I've been seeing pop up in this forum is really disheartening... 

@TwistedOntic Familiar w/ spiral dynamics?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

@TwistedOntic Imo, tate's popularity just shows the spiral development of certain users of the forum

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

@Majed

11 hours ago, Majed said:

i think he believes in what he preaches even though it is relatively low consciousness, there are some good nuggets in what he says, but there's also a lot of noise and ego 

Yes, he seems to fully believe in himself and his POV. I think it's both money and his LP.

Yes, marketing himself like that is disingenuous and irresponsible, as most of him is associated more on his sexism and misogyny, but nevertheless has good stage orange advice, but nothing ground breaking business wise.

I see him as an influencer. He's trying to get you to think and behave a certain way. He wants you to smoke, drink, not eat breakfast, work out so much that you're half dead, avoid sushi (and by extension other raw foods) and treat women like dirt. Extremely bad advice.

You don't have to treat women like dirt to convince them that you're strong. You just have to look strong.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

He has a lot of stage red in him too. He's basically just ultra conservative and that's reflected by how he acts and what his interests are. 

Stage green folk need to learn to stop getting so triggered over shit like this because they basically made Andrew Tate famous by overreacting to him. 

@Stovo

12 hours ago, Stovo said:

He has a lot of stage red in him too. He's basically just ultra conservative and that's reflected by how he acts and what his interests are. 

Stage green folk need to learn to stop getting so triggered over shit like this because they basically made Andrew Tate famous by overreacting to him. 

Relatively speaking, I don't see too much wrong in him having more stage red values, but it's more stage blue and orange. Also nothing wrong with the overreaction, at least we know more when some people react or not.

On 11/25/2022 at 11:34 PM, Eyowey said:

treat women like dirt. 

You don't have to treat women like dirt to convince them that you're strong. You just have to look strong.

100%

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Stovo

Relatively speaking, I don't see too much wrong in him having more stage red values, but it's more stage blue and orange. Also nothing wrong with the overreaction, at least we know more when some people react or not.

He views the world as incredibly dangerous and hypercompetitive and the only way for men to succeed is to outcompete and dominate over other men. This sounds very stage red to me. 

I think he is embracing a lot of stage blue elements though, especially with his conversion to Islam.

Edit: If he had a lot of stage orange he wouldn't be so drawn to middle eastern countries and Romania, and he'd be less critical of the west in general. 

Edited by Stovo

@Stovo

4 hours ago, Stovo said:

He views the world as incredibly dangerous and hypercompetitive and the only way for men to succeed is to outcompete and dominate over other men. This sounds very stage red to me. 

I think he is embracing a lot of stage blue elements though, especially with his conversion to Islam.

Edit: If he had a lot of stage orange he wouldn't be so drawn to middle eastern countries and Romania, and he'd be less critical of the west in general. 

That's his worldview in general, and in some contexts it can be useful if your competing against those who also want to outcompete and out value generate you in your specific niche.

I think it's more likely he's conversion to Islam is a publicity stunt, he's only doing that for more marketing and attention.