Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

The Most Talked About Subject For The Next 25 years

7 posts in this topic

The most talked about and discussed subject for the next 25 years and potentially beyond will be construct awareness. As more and more people rebel against society's judgments, more and more unique expressions will struggle to express themselves with the onslaught of judgments being squarely aimed at their center. This is reality collectively waking up to itself and it is going to happen potentially at breakneck speed and will cause massive confusion. 

My friend shared a video with the term "construct" being used and more and more people are becoming aware of how the are constructing their reality. So be prepared to see a lot more of society's shadow spill out even more. I'm actually excited to see how this all plays out, like an exciting next seasons on a favorite series. These are exciting times!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

In simpler terms do you mean that people will realize that how they live their lives and what's in their culture is not objective but a collectively agreed upon game? As more and more people talk about this and live like this(Youtubers telling you not to abide by the system is becoming mainstream) our culture is gonna become much more subdivided and customizable.

I'm not too familiar with the terms that you're using but I assume that's generally what you're referring to? 

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall

@LordFall

3 hours ago, LordFall said:

In simpler terms do you mean that people will realize that how they live their lives and what's in their culture is not objective but a collectively agreed upon game? As more and more people talk about this and live like this(Youtubers telling you not to abide by the system is becoming mainstream) our culture is gonna become much more subdivided and customizable.

I'm not too familiar with the terms that you're using but I assume that's generally what you're referring to? 

He's likely referring to the 9 stages of Ego Development using the words 'construct aware' or 'construction', and he's also implying moral relativism and post modernism being talked for 25 plus years.

@Danioover9000 I haven't really watched that series so I'll have to go back to it. By moral relativism do you mean society getting away from the confines of religious morality and it becoming more relative? 

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall

@LordFall

1 hour ago, LordFall said:

@Danioover9000 I haven't really watched that series so I'll have to go back to it. By moral relativism do you mean society getting away from the confines of religious morality and it becoming more relative? 

yes, and much more.

It is difficult to predict with certainty what will be the most talked about and discussed subject for the next 25 years and beyond. However, it is important for society to be open and accepting of diverse expressions and to strive for inclusivity and understanding. It is also important for individuals to be respectful and considerate of others, even if their expressions or views differ from one's own. It is important for individuals to be able to express themselves freely and authentically, while also being mindful of the impact their actions may have on others.

On 12/19/2022 at 11:13 AM, lisindel said:

It is difficult to predict with certainty what will be the most talked about and discussed subject for the next 25 years and beyond. However, it is important for society to be open and accepting of diverse expressions and to strive for inclusivity and understanding. It is also important for individuals to be respectful and considerate of others, even if their expressions or views differ from one's own. It is important for individuals to be able to express themselves freely and authentically, while also being mindful of the impact their actions may have on others.

I agree with everything you said except the beginning. Its because the things you said are true why I am saying construct awareness is going to be talked about even more. As the world as a whole starts to melt together even more, divergent cultures, and new models and old models of looking at life converge on each other there are going to be divisive conflicts, and great understanding and healing taking place. 

You'll see, its already happening anyway, its just they aren't conscious yet about the concept of constructing identities. They currently believe their world view to be absolute, which many of us can forget but at least we are aware its not the case while majority of the planet actually believes its true. So you will see. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.