Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Feeling is Truth Part 2

4 posts in this topic

I have said in the past that feeling is truth. But what does that actually mean? Well first we can look at your normal survival feelings such as hunger, when that feeling arises you think "I am hungry." So you proceed to find something to satisfy that hunger. What you may not realize is based on the strength of that hunger is the level that your entire reality is recontextualized around food. You are looking at something as not food or food and nothing else is more important.

In the beginning you may be picky about things like price, taste, distance, time. But as that feeling intensifies those discriminatory factors become less important. So notice your reality is always experienced like this based on what you are feeling. This is why feeling is truth, if you are sleepy your experience is from that state. So feeling could just be called "states of consciousness." 

Leo did a whole video on it here. 

THIS ^ runs your whole life and your meaning just reflects this. You could hate the taste of apples, but when you are starving? Apples will taste AMAZING!!! Your state of consciousness creates your experience of reality, but since reality and your state is fluid.....it reveals again that your reality is not objective. But it can certainly feel that way as each state change can alter reality and create an illusion of solidity, until you CRASH from that state into another and then everything is experienced differently.

This is why its important to understand that feeling is truth, your reality and how it appears is true for you, but how it appears....depends on how how you are feeling, and how you are feeling...is determined by your state.....NOTICE THIS.

Focus on cultivating feelings that can create experiences that you can enjoy. Practice gratitude, and seeing the beauty in everything. How do you do this? By realizing that first that YOU ARE BEAUTY, start from that!! If you can recognize the beauty within you, then you can project that outward. Your reality, and how it appears, is just a reflection of your state of consciousness which creates your feeling, but also realize that feelings can also change your state of consciousness as well. But that state...is heavily entangled by how your perception is habitually run. Choose to be more conscious and with each moment practice cultivating feelings that bring joy, and peace, and you can enter and stay in states that reflect that. 

So I can be tired, but through practice I can dis-identify with that feeling....and get out of it being tired. Most tiredness is usually mental fatigue, some Spiritual Teachers have joked that it comes from being a ME (ego) and all that meaning you have been running around creating all day tires you out. Its certainly an interesting thing to consider. 

Anyway....try to be more aware in each moment how feeling, state of consciousness, thoughts, all influence how something is perceived. You can try this....go read something, then come back later...and notice that you can naturally notice something different than you could before....these tests...can show you that you are moving around in an ocean, that for some reason you think is solid, physical, and defined, that has never been true.....you construct solidity by projecting meaning onto it. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 do you not sleep ?xD

(Just joking lol )

Great thread as usual :)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 do you not sleep ?xD

(Just joking lol )

Great thread as usual :)

Lol stop creating me.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Good video that brings up the importance of allowing feelings expression.