inFlow

Am I Enlightened?

34 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, axiom said:

It’s not true though ;-)

There is no consciousness. There is no we. There is no you. 

So what "is"? Or there is no "is"? ?

Mahadev

@Galyna That's what clear for me right now is that this is Awakening and not Enlightenment. It's like who is getting Enlightened? The body? The mind? They are separate things and the mind is no longer the self just a thing to think with and to operate in reality.

And yes I can totally agree that only practice gets you there. No thinking can get you there if your Consciousness level is low. The thing with me was that I was into spirituality for like 5 years now and now the past two months I have done it hard-core. Practice, practice PRACTICE!!! Not like 110%, but it was very consistent. I never missed a day for meditation and physical yoga. And the results come! If you work hard You "get" there.

Also I had a couple of dreams where I would dig with a showel dig dig dig and I found Gold and I got so excited. And the meaning behind those, that I've read online, was that hard work in the end pays off. You get rewarded!

Mahadev

2 hours ago, inFlow said:

So what "is"? Or there is no "is"? ?

There is this, apparently.

As far as what is, it cannot be said. 

Apparently.

On 17/11/2022 at 9:15 PM, inFlow said:

A few weeks ago after doing Kriya I started to look at my hands and noticed that they look sort of alien. Really foreign and strange, as I was looking at them for the first time. And one day I just observed them and understood that these hands cannot be "Me". Yes the hand is Mine, I can control it, but what I'am cannot be the hand.  And then I looked more into it and observed that if "I" am not my hand, "I" also am not the body. And my mind freaked out so much that I had to stay in place and observe what is going on. And I realized that the ego was never even there. I have grew so much consciousness that it broke through the illusion which the mind had created. The thing that shocked me the most was that I was not on any substance, I was sober. It was a super scary experience.

I feel identified. Yesterday I woke up and...shit, there was negativity on my mind. I thought I had gotten over that but there it was: my father, a super aggressive being drowned in tobacco and alcohol until his early death, who vomited hate and poison, a character from a novel... ufff man, what could I do with that in my mind? I went for a walk and suddenly everything melted. there is no "my father", there is no individual, it is false! It is an illusion!. I'm not me...wtf!! No psychedelics, nothing. everything is a kind of whirlwind where everything is mixed, existence existing... and it is... pure joy. my horrible father is a hue in the crucible of existence that balances the picture to its perfection. unlimited. there is no birth or death. There is no extinction of species, everything is illusion. there is existence existing, and it is wonderful. I already saw this but some moments with psychedelics, but never so clear. Until today I'm laughing every while. The thing is very crazy when you realize it. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Couldn't agree more, being sober and having these realizations/experiences is way way different. Those one's are real so to say.

Just don't let the mind play some tricks on You, be very aware at this moment of the self-deceptions.

Mahadev

7 hours ago, inFlow said:

@Galyna That's what clear for me right now is that this is Awakening and not Enlightenment. It's like who is getting Enlightened? The body? The mind? They are separate things and the mind is no longer the self just a thing to think with and to operate in reality.

And yes I can totally agree that only practice gets you there. No thinking can get you there if your Consciousness level is low. The thing with me was that I was into spirituality for like 5 years now and now the past two months I have done it hard-core. Practice, practice PRACTICE!!! Not like 110%, but it was very consistent. I never missed a day for meditation and physical yoga. And the results come! If you work hard You "get" there.

Also I had a couple of dreams where I would dig with a showel dig dig dig and I found Gold and I got so excited. And the meaning behind those, that I've read online, was that hard work in the end pays off. You get rewarded!

So happy to read posts like this, thanks for sharing.

Keep up with a good work.

it has become the central scheme of my life for the past three months. I am quitting everything: occasional alcohol, friends with silly convo (maybe will do couple times a month with friends), shopping.

All I want now is to train my body which is gym and my mind (which is my candle meditation 2h a day)

I will get there no matter what. I am so tired of hurt and pain from my unrealized desires. 

At this point of my life, I am ready to leave everything behind, I want to be free from all the egoic drama. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

You realised, to some extent, no-self.

The most basic of attainments.

Good, but not enlightenment, or even close.

2 hours ago, inFlow said:

@Breakingthewall Couldn't agree more, being sober and having these realizations/experiences is way way different. Those one's are real so to say.

Just don't let the mind play some tricks on You, be very aware at this moment of the self-deceptions.

Of course. This is a erosion process. little by little the barriers are relaxing, with will, dedication, psychedelics and courage. it is not a halfway path. it is to the bottom and unreserved. Nothing else matters, just break the lie.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

it has become the central scheme of my life for the past three months. I am quitting everything: occasional alcohol, friends with silly convo (maybe will do couple times a month with friends), shopping.

All I want now is to train my body which is gym and my mind (which is my candle meditation 2h a day)

This is exactly how I live my life now, no meeting friends for shit and giggles, no alcohol, maybe weed once every few weeks. I just wanna do my thing and that makes me the most happy! The body is quite happy aswell and very strong physically. I found that if you abuse the body then bad emotions can come. The body talks with you through emotions.

1 hour ago, Edvardas said:

Yeah it seems like the actual FIRST step towards somewhere.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Of course. This is a erosion process. little by little the barriers are relaxing, with will, dedication, psychedelics and courage. it is not a halfway path. it is to the bottom and unreserved. Nothing else matters, just break the lie.

Yeah it's a long process. I find that once you are on the track and continue to stay there you kinda speed things up, get these realizations just random not even wanting them. And they hit you like truck out of nowhere.

Mahadev

1 hour ago, Edvardas said:

True no self is not an attainment. It is the end of all attainments.

Apparently.

1 minute ago, axiom said:

True no self is not an attainment. It is the end of all attainments.

Obviously not. You are stuck in a stage that you were warned about by David R. Hawkins.

Read his stuff and know that Love and God await at higher levels of attainment. No-self is like pre-school. You just started. 

Now I understand why you suffer in life. All the time that you are alive you live life from the ego, but once you awaken the receiver changes, you understand what things are important to the real "You". Then you live life from Truth and that brings happiness as a byproduct.

Mahadev

55 minutes ago, inFlow said:

Now I understand why you suffer in life. All the time that you are alive you live life from the ego, but once you awaken the receiver changes, you understand what things are important to the real "You". Then you live life from Truth and that brings happiness as a byproduct.

6 hours ago, inFlow said:

Id say that you have to live on the truth, so the dissolution of the self/ ego is possible. the separated self is an illusion, there is no birth or death, it is all a trick. If you do psychedelics like LSD or mushrooms it's easy to see this, to realize the undifferentiated reality. if you do 5 meo it is easy to realize the great void, the infinite black hole that encompasses everything. If you don't freak out and go back there long enough, the reveal happens. the absolute emptiness that you are reveals itself as the whole, the sacred source of infinite love: you. the only thing that exists, I am. ok ok, all this very good,  but after, what? without psychedelics you are trapped in the illusion of the ego, you are limited and once you have tasted freedom this is intolerable. What to do? 5 meo every day? It's tempting, but it's not the solution. For the first time I am seeing that barriers dissolve without psychedelics. we will see to what extent 

In addition, the realizations of psychedelics have an unreal flavor, since they are forcing a mind not prepared for it. They are valuable as they prepare that mind, but I would say they have a tricky component.

Edited by Breakingthewall