Tyler Robinson

Don't put women on a pedestal.

25 posts in this topic

On 11/18/2022 at 2:28 AM, vladorion said:

And just because a woman is not giving you obvious signs of interest doesn't mean she doesn't want you.

The fact that they do this shit sparks within me a nuclear powered rage no human should ever have to feel. It’s like a sick and demented game they play that forces us into the balancing act of risking either grossing them out by coming off as a thirsty perv or worse because we made a move based on a misinterpreted signal or missing out on our big moment while getting laughed at for being a clueless idiot. So ladies, please. Be unmistakably direct when you want something. It’s really not that hard. This is a mentally torturous position you put us in whether knowingly or not.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

7 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

The fact that they do this shit sparks within me a nuclear powered rage no human should ever have to feel. It’s like a sick and demented game they play that forces us into the balancing act of risking either grossing them out by coming off as a thirsty perv or worse because we made a move based on a misinterpreted signal or missing out on our big moment while getting laughed at for being a clueless idiot. So ladies, please. Be unmistakably direct when you want something. It’s really not that hard. This is a mentally torturous position you put us in whether knowingly or not.

How will a woman know that she likes you? 

The problem with women is that they don't tick easily. They want a man to put some effort into winning them before they can decide if they really want him. 

Also rejection is not such a bad thing. It only means she does not feel anything. It does not make you better or worse unless your own insecurities are bothering you first. A woman might reject just because she didn't feel it with you. 

It's a good thing in a way because you wouldn't want to be with someone who is not truly attracted to you. It leads to heartbreak later. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 18/11/2022 at 9:28 AM, vladorion said:

Just because a woman looks at you or smiles doesn't mean she wants you.

You can tell by the way she's doing it. But you definitely don't want to talk to women who don't smile at you is my point.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

On 11/26/2022 at 2:15 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

The problem with women is that they don't tick easily. They want a man to put some effort into winning them before they can decide if they really want him. 

Is this actually true? Or is it something women say to make themselves sound more emotionally sophisticated than they really are? If Zach Efron walked into a bar would he have to work hard to out compete the other guys? Or even a less notorious but attractive guy like Jeremy Meeks?

On 11/26/2022 at 2:15 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

Also rejection is not such a bad thing.

I’d like to believe that’s true. But the feeling that comes with it is one hundred percent effective at convincing otherwise. Guys have to face hundreds or even thousands of rejections in the process of improving their skill. In a smaller city, that’s not even an option. In addition—and this is particularly true in highly social circle oriented areas— most chicks keep social credit scores that they share amongst one another on guys they’ve talked to. That leaves very little room for error.