Julian gabriel

What is the most advanced being?

8 posts in this topic

Most humans seem to think that humans are the most advanced beings known to humans.

But are we? Trees grow straight upwards and humans grow all over the place. 

And Fungi has such large interconnected networks of communication which seem to be more advanced than any human communication system in certain ways.

So what is the most advanced kind of being known to us? Because I want to learn how to be more like it.

Chimpanzee. 

They can recognize themselves in a mirror. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

Primates don't ask questions...

So self-inquiry is cause for de-evolving narratives?

"Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That body of yours is absurd." -Sri Ramana Maharshi

Intelligence cannot really be determined by any single factor. What intelligence are we comparing here? 

Cognitive intelligence? Emotional intelligence? Psychic intelligence? 

Cognitive intelligence is very high in humans. Emotional intelligence varies a lot across human populations and is largely determined by environmental apart from genetic factors. 

Psychic intelligence is pretty high in animals. Animals are known to sense if someone is dying. Animals tend to have extra sensory perception, they can sense supernatural changes in their environment. Animals can also predict an earthquake. These abilities that humans don't have. I'll call this paranormal intelligence. 

Emotional intelligence also tends to be higher in those that have high paranormal intelligence as animals exhibit high levels of empathy when exposed to the suffering of others. 

I'll also call this intuitive intelligence. 

Artistic intelligence is high in humans. 

You cannot assign a fixed factor on intelligence since it is made of so many different factions 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson 

Yeahh, that's why the question in the first place made me give up. I have no idea the level of intuitive survival intelligence necessary to live for years in the wild as a prey animal.

Nor do we humans really know the extent to which our technological development is a display of our stupidity or hubris, especially when those brainy dolphins live such minimalist low carbon-emission voyager existences

"Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That body of yours is absurd." -Sri Ramana Maharshi

12 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Most humans seem to think that humans are the most advanced beings known to humans.

But are we? Trees grow straight upwards and humans grow all over the place. 

And Fungi has such large interconnected networks of communication which seem to be more advanced than any human communication system in certain ways.

So what is the most advanced kind of being known to us? Because I want to learn how to be more like it.

The lower the developement of a being the more it runs on autopilot (evolutionary trial and error memory). Things that happen through autopilot seem far more complex then things that happen without autopilot. In a sense humans seem to be the least developed because they are the most developed.
But higher developement builds on top of lower developement or you could say it connects multiple lower intelligence sources. A human for example is a higher intelligence because it is a superset of many lower intelligences (microbiomes, bacteria, organs, ..). So a human intelligence is not only the human thoughts but also all the lower intelligences that are integrated as well. 

We are the most advanced being on earth as far as we know. Unless there are aliens that aren't in perceivable range of our 5 senses here with us.

I'm sure many alien species exist outside earth that are far more awake than humanity is at the current moment.

Edited by Byun Sean