Someone here

Liberation

55 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

well, I have to say that when I wrote that I doubted right away, because there is a kind of understanding that goes beyond the ego, so what you say is true and has foundation. maybe I was wrong in my judgment or at least in part. but I was referring to what you said about: reality is a dream of the mind of god. This is pure conceptual understanding, things are not like that, they are not defined and concrete. This is the understanding of the ego to which I refer and the one that emerged from your speech. I have to say that at the beginning and in other posts you seemed advanced and accurate to me, so I admit that perhaps I was wrong in calling you fake. If so, I'm glad. I am delighted to meet people deeper and more intelligent than me, if this were the case

You are not understanding (get it?). My statement about reality is not merely conceptual, it is literal truth. It is a perfect description of reality, as far as symbols go. 

I am living it moment by moment. I AM PURE ONENESS. I am literally awake within the dream at a high level. Leo is higher, but I am higher than all of you (except for one mod I think).  

I don't think I will be a good teacher for most, because I dont give a fuck. I am living a main-character life and me teaching you is a present you should honor dearly, because it is as rare as a diamond and as valuable as a milion of them. I am arrogant and I am 100% honest.  

I tell you only the truth I experienced and I have experienced a lot of deep enlightenment and mystical experiences. 

Then, I contemplated those experiences thousands of hours.  

I fooled myself again and again..now I am here with one truth to share: 

It's a solipsistic dream, you are a God and all is Love in the end. 

Your glory is immeasurable. Your future guaranteed in the highest heavens. 

I see your love and I extend you mine. I see your humility and I appreciate it. I see your confusion and I see my younger self. I see your determination and know you are here for a reason.

If I am mistaken about the most fundamental nature of God, then strike me down, Almighty God, because there is no truth in this existence, so there is no place for me here.

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Edvardas anyway, reading you again, there is a smell of the leos ideas, too much security, funny arrogance, lack of life...i don't know, enigma, but still...

The needle wants to point to: fake. It would be a shame, but it is what is most abundant here and those who speak with more confidence. I hope you are not one of them

Thats fine, was a fun run. Have a good one.

19 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

You are not understanding (get it?). My statement about reality is not merely conceptual, it is literal truth. It is a perfect description of reality, as far as symbols go. 

I am living it moment by moment. I AM PURE ONENESS. I am literally awake within the dream at a high level. Leo is higher, but I am higher than all of you (except for one mod I think).  

I don't think I will be a good teacher for most, because I dont give a fuck. I am living a main-character life and me teaching you is a present you should honor dearly, because it is as rare as a diamond and as valuable as a milion of them. I am arrogant and I am 100% honest.  

I tell you only the truth I experienced and I have experienced a lot of deep enlightenment and mystical experiences. 

Then, I contemplated those experiences thousands of hours.  

I fooled myself again and again..now I am here with one truth to share: 

It's a solipsistic dream, you are a God and all is Love in the end. 

Your glory is immeasurable. Your future guaranteed in the highest heavens. 

I see your love and I extend you mine. I see your humility and I appreciate it. I see your confusion and I see my younger self. I see your determination and know you are here for a reason.

If I am mistaken about the most fundamental nature of God, then strike me down, Almighty God, because there is no truth in this existence, so there is no place for me here.

Could be true. there is truth in those lines, so for now you have my credit. 

But imo you are too fast to see the ignorance in others and quite slow, even blind, to see his wisdom, so focused in your (possible real) wisdom  

Anyway, I'm genuinely happy to having been wrong in my judgement 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, Edvardas said:

@Vibroverse we are all chilling bro, heated discussions are fun

Okay then, I appreciate your passion though. 

All that you guys in this forum care about is to feel good, and mentally masturbate to feel good. You don't care about truth or are serious about knowing the truth (btw, don't even take for granted that you can know the truth.)

What you think is truth, is actually just wishful thinking and blind belief in some other people.

Oh you have experienced something? It doesn't matter. Because experiences can lie. They don't necessarily show you the truth. That's another mistake which you guys make.

I can't believe that I once was like you guys..

Guess I have grown up.

Edited by Blackhawk

6 hours ago, Edvardas said:

Come on...

If you are pure oneness, and you are trying this hard to prove others that you are right and they are wrong, I think "Oneness" is just some human baby!

Are you really that rare? then lucky us that can read your teachings!

If you are really as evolved as you say, please dear friend, be more humble.

5 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

All that you guys in this forum care about is to feel good, and mentally masturbate to feel good. You don't care about truth or are serious about knowing the truth (btw, don't even take for granted that you can know the truth.)

What you think is truth, is actually just wishful thinking and blind belief in some other people.

Oh you have experienced something? It doesn't matter. Because experiences can lie. They don't necessarily show you the truth. That's another mistake which you guys make.

Right on!

12 hours ago, Edvardas said:

There is no ego, just a confused God in the process of awakening from a solipsistic VR game. 

5 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Yeah , the idea  ego is just a pointer to point the confusion that keeps us blind to the truth. the ego is the fear that originates in social interaction since the human needs others to survive. acceptance is essential. If they throw you out of the cave you are dead, this is genetically encoded. The virtual reality game, as you say, is enormously complicated, since the first thing that is implanted in the character is fear and attachment, and from those seeds a tree grows with thousands of ramifications to which language, with its power, endows with enormous complexity. if you want to be free you have to completely transcend the primordial fear and attachment to the other, the original sin that makes humans the lost being that they are. this is what I call ego.

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I can't believe that I once was like you guys..

Guess I have grown up.

Infinity is NOT an experience LoL

You need stop thinking in logical terms, open your perception instead. 

@Edvardas sorry can't unquote 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Mohammad i can't be humble. I am literally a God. You underestimate what awakening is and what you become when you wake up.

You follow old guys talking about presence, who are in the kindergarden of enlightenment, and you think that I should be like them, whilst I am above them at 25y/o. You have no idea who you are talking to.  

I spend time here because it's fun to talk about enlightenment, even though I know it's all an illusion.

Edited by Edvardas
Typo

This is hilarious. "What you become when you wake up" "kindergarten of enlightenment". ? If only consilience was still on this forum to see this egoic nonsense.