Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Edvardas

Deepest mystical experience

1 post in this topic

Maybe of interest to some :)

It began with the realization, that death is coming. The end is near, much closer than expected. Why? Because I will be submerged in the ocean within thirty seconds - I live on an island, and I see a walls of waves higher than the island coming from all directions. I sat down at a table with 3 teachers. I had to choose one of them as my personal mentor. I made my choice, and we all joined by the hands, calmly awaiting death as the waves crashed. When the pain of it should have started, bliss surrounded us. The ocean was full of innocent love. I saw an orca approaching me and opening its mouth. Instead of avoiding, I entered with confidence and surrender. Then arose the Unspeakable. The God in his Glory. Infinite Beauty in its highest form. The shining of the thousand suns as described in the Bhagavad Gita. I had a mandala made that looks somewhat similar, but not dynamic and made out of light and infinitely creative. Image attached.

And that was not the end because I was reborn. Birth is just a new hallucination instead of the older one - beuty changes his clothes and puts on a dream. Oneness becomes separate. I saw how the dream is created in the present moment - the whole process of it manifesting out of Love and Light.

I sit in that new dream - a new universe altogether, in the corner of a room, on the same island as previously. The Island is the island of Madeira. The year is 1961, but there are technologies that we have in 2022. I'm still in an extremely high state, and I realize that I can change my body as I want. I start creating myself anew, the perfect form within the human domain. 

And then forgetfulness happened, and then I came back to this dream here.

On a different note - I think that dancing alone, for the pure enjoyment of moving your body to the rhythm of the song, to express the emotion within the song with motions in your body, is the highest form of worshipping God within the domain of form, when you are still stuck in a human body.

It's a symbolic representation of heaven because it's self-gratifying, solo (solips..) , beautiful, has a depth of emotions, and is alive. 

That's it papi, have a good day. 

Screenshot_1.png