Siim Land

Your One Word Business Philosophy

14 posts in this topic

All great people have a One Word that will describe and define them. For Steve Jobs it was ‘Impact,’ for Martin Luther King ‘Equality,’ and for Muhammed Ali ‘Greatest.'

What would be Your One Word – a single word that would sum up everything that is you?

What is most characteristic to YOU? What do you stand for? What is your purpose? Your mantra of excellence?

Evan Carmichael's book called Your One Word will help you to find the answer to that.

Evan's One Word is #Believe,
Mine is Empowered.

What about you?

Thanks,
Stay Empowered!
Siim

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

Poop

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

Excellence

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Siim Land Great thought. 

There is no 'end'. That's a belief. Transcendence has been my path for about 30 years now. Every time I experience it, the super fuckin awesome sensation I get, is the awareness to the infinity of transcendence.

Trancscending one thing is a means to a beginning of another thing. An easy example is money. I spent a lot of my life with a belief that having a lot of money would make me happy.  Once I had a lot of money, I experienced a certain happiness from it for a while, but then I saw that it was fleeting. That was my experience of transcending money, so I was on to the next thing to transcend. These days, all of my trans pursuits are of the mind, letting beliefs be beliefs. I gain insight to what beliefs really are the more I transcend. Does this make any sense to you at all?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Siim Land

• Trying : Doing because of the determination to try to do and to DO IT ! It works...until the practice of non-doing and letting go comes into play :).

@Nahm Yes, I get it. It's a continuous process of self-discovery. You are finding new aspects of who you think you were and then transcending it. Like on the hero's journey - you die in the end and then get reborn into a new version of yourself. 

@I_Like_Thing Do you think it might make you pick up a certain 'numinous' ego or self-image?

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

@Siim Land you go it. Eventually you can more readily see your own nothingness from seeing how nothing is outside of the giant causation. Then you can see that you are everything, so there is never a 'thing' worth worrying about. Then the rebirth, then the causation is malible. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE