StarStruck

I Relapsed

16 posts in this topic

So sad but it was about to happen. This guy thought taking a cesspool of toxic psychedelics would be the end be all for all problems. Karma always catches up. There is no shortcuts in life if you do take shortcuts it is only a matter of time the devil grabs you by the jugular. If you don't see this it is just that your perspective is not wide enough and time will teach you. People need to return to the basics and return to god.

This guy should try to detox.

He seems to have some underlying mental disturbance, which he tries to calm with kratom, alcohol, etc.
It could be childhood trauma as he says, but I think he worked a lot on his past and still is desperate for healing.

7 minutes ago, Ima Freeman said:

This guy should try to detox.

He seems to have some underlying mental disturbance, which he tries to calm with kratom, alcohol, etc.
It could be childhood trauma as he says, but I think he worked a lot on his past and still is desperate for healing.

I think he susbconsciously fucked it up with his gf just so that he has an excuse to fall back. 

@StarStruck not sub consciously. Did you watch the video?  He clearly admitted that the breakup was the reason why he got back to addiction

Just now, OBEler said:

@StarStruck not sub consciously. Did you watch the video?  He clearly admitted that the breakup was the reason why he got back to addiction

He admitted to the breakup being a main catalyst for the relapse after the fact. StarStruck was saying he subconsciously caused the breakup in the first place in order to give him the excuse to relapse.

@thepixelmonk lol ok sorry for misunderstanding, that would be a crazy addiction!! Can the mind be so tricky?I mean he loves his family, that would mean he loves kratom more than his family life

Edited by OBEler

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@thepixelmonk Can the mind be so tricky?I mean he loves his family, that would mean he loves kratom more than his family life

It can be. It's less of that he overall loves kratom or similar more than his family directly, and more of that just as part of his daily life he turned to various drugs as coping mechanisms which ultimately caused a rift in their lifestyles and relationship.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@thepixelmonk lol ok sorry for misunderstanding, that would be a crazy addiction!! Can the mind be so tricky?I mean he loves his family, that would mean he loves kratom more than his family life

That is not crazy at all but common knowledge. Trauma’s are relived unconsciously until they are processed. Some people don’t process their trauma and repeat them unconsciously until death frees them from their misery. 

@StarStruck why are traumas relived unconsciously over and over again? 

What Do you think is about his anabolic Steroide use? Is he insecure? 

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I think he susbconsciously fucked it up with his gf just so that he has an excuse to fall back. 

Meh. He says he only wants to take it when he feels like shit. It's not like the kratom high is the most meaningful experience of his life. It creates a feeling of safety, and losing the wife makes him lose the feeling of safety. It's the last thing he would want to happen.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@StarStruck why are traumas relived unconsciously over and over again? 

What Do you think is about his anabolic Steroide use? Is he insecure? 

Traumas when unprocessed are shadows of the ego who want to be united with the ego, the mind will do everything, and fuck up everything - unconsciously, for the integration of a person's shadow.

That is why people do crazy shit. Is there any other explanation? Why do you think a lot of marriages fail? It is mostly unprocessed childhood stuff that bubbles up and fucks shit up. Most people who have fucked up marriages had parents who had fucked up marriages, do you think that is a coincidence? Most people are not aware enough to recognize the pattern and neutralize it. That is what therapy is for but it is hard to find a good therapist who can work on your shadow.

It is really one of the hardest things in life, one really needs to be enlightened to be freed from the chains of their past.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Meh. He says he only wants to take it when he feels like shit. It's not like the kratom high is the most meaningful experience of his life. It creates a feeling of safety, and losing the wife makes him lose the feeling of safety. It's the last thing he would want to happen.

That is the whole point of addiction.

Ya... 

I dunno... this guy just... something about him seems lacking integrity and like despite what he says, everything he says seems to lack integrity and is like just window-dressing...  Like I wouldn't trust him.  Not because of what I know of his history, but just something about the way he communicates... it's in his eyes.  Like it's all about him even though he tries to make it seem it's about growth and facing his demons etc..  

Like he's using all these issues and dramas just for his channel and recognition.  

ya, maybe that's it.  

I bet he'd score high in narcissism.

... I hope it doesn't take one to know one lol.

But I wish him well and hope it's all good.  

You know, I wonder if a big thing for him for growth would be to let go of posting and making videos.  Or at least like not have himself in the videos or something.  Like, maybe this whole YT thing is a big contributor to his issues and/or just kind of make any self-growth stuff he does not really work since it's all just for his YT channel and thus isn't coming from a more genuine place. 

Dunno.

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

That is the whole point of addiction.

Duh.

It's reached a point where people use drugs to make content. They really can't be interested in discovering reality anymore.

Addiction is that one place in somebody where they don't believe they discover anything. That's where you find these people with unfortunate problems with consciousness, because they've preached growing and spirituality beyond what they can realize. They think they've hit the ceiling, or at least some part of them might. Addiction is truly challenging deception.

"Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That body of yours is absurd." -Sri Ramana Maharshi

I don't think his main problem is substance use. His main problem is traumas and unhealthy coping mechanisms. He should expect to relapse multiple times in the future until he succeed in developing a healthier ego. It is wrong for an addict to expect to be free from addiction until he works these things out. It is like expecting your house to be strong when the foundations are weak.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't think his main problem is substance use. His main problem is traumas and unhealthy coping mechanisms.

Same thing.