Someone here

I will be happy when .....

43 posts in this topic

@meta_male

That's very advanced insight! You're correct, because even if you're seeking for happiness which many people see as a state of excitement, you say that "I can be peaceful when ______" . Of cource happiness and excitement are different things, but that's just how low conscious people perceive it. I've tried to explain how happiness feels like to many people, but barely people get what I say. Happiness doesn't feel like anything. It doesn't feel good, bad, joyful, quiet, peaceful, empty etc. It's the "background" which covers all other states of emotions. You could call it an emotionless emotion. It's a complete transcendence of your mind. The seeking ends, not because you found what you were seeking for, not because you realized you had always what you wanted, but that you found that there was nothing to seek for.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

@meta_male

not because you realized you had always what you wanted, but that you found that there was nothing to seek for.

-joNi-

I would say realizing you had always what you wanted= you found that there was nothing to seek for. Basically because you ARE HAPPINESS, seeking for HAPPINESS is like a fish in the ocean looking for water. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I would say realizing you had always what you wanted= you found that there was nothing to seek for. Basically because you ARE HAPPINESS, seeking for HAPPINESS is like a fish in the ocean looking for water. 

So how does one get that experience that they are happiness? Reading about it didn’t do it for me!

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I solve my health problems.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

@Kksd74628 Wow yes! That describes it really well. The seeking has ended for me, that's how I've been feeling for the past several weeks. There's really nothing to lose or to gain except for in experience. What else is there to do if I'm at peace, even in sadness and suffering?

38 minutes ago, meta_male said:

@integral What is be the most counter intuitive move towards happiness you can think of?

Maybe going without Internet for a year.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The "sense of I" can never truly be satisfied because it's the very experience of separation and lack. ? 

It can be recognized however that emotions just seem to come and go and that there isn't a real someone actually experiencing them! ? 

The very needy "sense of I" that values one emotion over others is a conditioned illusion. 

Enlightenment isn't a better emotional state of being for a someone......it's the end of states of being for no one!

It's free-floating ♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 hours ago, Gabith said:

@ThePoint Why don't you allow yourself to be happy during the process of healing ?

@Gabith How do I do that?

I still want to entertain the idea that happiness is a choice, but if it was, I don’t know why anhedonia and emotional numbness exists.

I wish I could just choose to feel emotions but I feel little to nothing.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

20 hours ago, ThePoint said:

I wish I could just choose to feel emotions but I feel little to nothing.

@ThePoint That's good! It's not found in emotion. It's extremely subtle, you might mistake it for nothing at all ;)

the self is unhappiness because unhappiness is the engine of human survival. we are not plants in the garden of eden, we are humans who evolve in pain and in war. it's easy to say that happiness is what you are, until they nail you to the cross. true happiness is accepting unhappiness. Pain is an important part of human life. accepting it with sportsmanship is the key. we are brothers in pain, let us carry it with pride, not shame, since our burden of pain endured is what pushes humanity forward

3 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

when I live in a tent in the woods far away from everybody else 

Don't you think you will still get depressed there?

@meta_male

Being "happy" always is kind of super power, but then there's still that side that you shouldn't stop living your life or pursuing higher states of consciousness, because those experiences will just be in next level intensity thanks to your overall "happiness" state. Someone could argue that you don't need to do anything if you are always content, but the thing is that even to this incredible emotional emotion "happiness" you can get so used that you want to do something else. The difference after this transformation is that you don't do things out of a need, but more like from appreciation and love towards whatever you have in your life.

Who told you that "others" are real?

On 7/11/2022 at 6:10 AM, Razard86 said:

true, only for that to be so you have to have completely transcended the ego and its thousand layers. a job that took Buddha i don't know how many years and that hardly anyone gets. underestimating it like fast food spirituality does is a mistake

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 9.11.2022 at 0:51 AM, Breakingthewall said:

the self is unhappiness because unhappiness is the engine of human survival. we are not plants in the garden of eden, we are humans who evolve in pain and in war. it's easy to say that happiness is what you are, until they nail you to the cross. true happiness is accepting unhappiness. Pain is an important part of human life. accepting it with sportsmanship is the key. we are brothers in pain, let us carry it with pride, not shame, since our burden of pain endured is what pushes humanity forward

Well said, Brother

On 9.11.2022 at 0:51 AM, Breakingthewall said:
6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

true, only for that to be so you have to have completely transcended the ego and its thousand layers. a job that took Buddha i don't know how many years and that hardly anyone gets. underestimating it like fast food spirituality does is a mistake

???

Sat Nam

On 11/7/2022 at 0:19 AM, integral said:

So how does one get that experience that they are happiness? Reading about it didn’t do it for me!

Well everyone's process is different but I will tell you how it worked for me. I use to try and meditate and it didn't do nothing for me. What I didn't know at the time was my energy was contracted and as a result I was tense and felt disconnected from reality instead of the ONENESS that is all around us.

When I took a mushroom psychedelic https://www.google.com/search?q=Jedi+mindfuck&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS991US992&sxsrf=ALiCzsYdySLcdowiIFWeA1adfjC8zEogdw:1668095134511&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQr8bP-qP7AhUQmGoFHVuaCo0Q_AUoAXoECAMQAw&biw=1163&bih=560&dpr=1.65

took 5 grams of that one. It released that contracted energy, it also modified my brain and quieted my thoughts. You could say it released what was already there. After that....and another event later on about 20 hours later (I died) these processes opened up my body energetically which now makes meditation enjoyable because I can sense and connect with my being naturally now. 

So you might need to take some psychedelic to loosen up your contracted energy stores in your body. You were born happy, and through socialization and probably the stuff in your food and water you energetically became contracted and feel tight, stressed, and physical. The purpose of this work is to get you back to that natural state you were born as so you can experience the freedom you had as a child once again. 

But if psychedelics are not something you can get at the moment, I would say you should practice meditation, and contemplate daily on the nature of unconditional love. Really attempt to see your ego and how it interprets reality.

I gave some pointers in this thread. Let me know if it helps.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.