Someone here

I will be happy when .....

43 posts in this topic

Fill in the blank..

i will be happy when ______

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

That’s the wrong question. The question assumes external, future happiness, which doesn’t exist. Nothing external or in the future can ever fulfill you.

Whatever you put in the blank is wrong except for this: I will be happy when I Stop Looking For Happiness In Places Where It Doesn’t Exist And Realize I Can Only Be Happy Right Now!! Only When I Can Bask In The Now!! Happiness Is Not Something You Look For, It Is A Present, Optimistic State of Mind.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

14 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

i will be happy. 

I call BS ?.

In truth ,you are aching for all sorts of material pleasures .

Be honest ;)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

9 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

That’s the wrong question. The question assumes external, future happiness, which doesn’t exist. Nothing external or in the future can ever fulfill you.

Whatever you put in the blank is wrong except for this: I will be happy when I Stop Looking For Happiness In Places Where It Doesn’t Exist And Realize I Can Only Be Happy Right Now!! Only When I Can Bask In The Now!! Happiness Is Not Something You Look For, It Is A Present, Optimistic State of Mind.

Your might have come to realise that your happiness does not depend on external factors. This is in ultimate sense indeed true. However you do depend a lot on external factors for life in general. From the people providing food to you to the people who create homes or for example people working in medicine. Those people all do things that benefit you.
And those people might not have discovered what you did. So they depend for some part on the influence you have on their life.
So getting good grades on your exams and because of that getting a decent job, doing any work or even just living and giving a helping hand here and there will relieve others of stress. It's not that you are a lonely man or woman living in a remote forest fed by nature itself, right?

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

when the limits of my mind are completely dissolved

Scary .

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Fill in the blank..

i will be happy when ______

I stop worrying about being happy ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

46 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I call BS ?.

In truth ,you are aching for all sorts of material pleasures .

Be honest ;)

How do you think your state of being will become those things that you desire, you silly? You talk as if there is an out there that will make you happy, but the out there is your state of being. 

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I stop worrying about being happy ?

Might work .Might not.  Needs testing :)

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

How do you think your state of being will become those things that you desire, you silly? You talk as if there is an out there that will make you happy, but the out there is your state of being. 

So you are suggesting that You are devoid of happines because you are linking your happiness to a lot of other factors. It is coming with terms and condition?

I will be happy if I earn so much money, I’ll be happy if that person is there with me etc etc

What we do not realise is, happiness is not something that will come to us. It is something that comes from us.

Is happiness a result or a choice? (Think deeply about this question).

Happiness is your natural state of being. If you aren't happy now...then you aren't awake yet. This means you need to die before you die...so you can realize that happiness and peace is your baseline state. You don't even need to think positive thoughts because that is not happiness. Just BE. That's it. Once you realize that BEING is peace and happiness then....you will be happy. 

DEATH is happy, Life is struggle and misery. When the boundary between DEATH and LIFE collapses you can be the WALKING DEAD and then you enter paradise....which is realizing you cannot die. Then you can be alive and REST IN PEACE.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Might work .Might not.  Needs testing :)

So you are suggesting that You are devoid of happines because you are linking your happiness to a lot of other factors. It is coming with terms and condition?

I will be happy if I earn so much money, I’ll be happy if that person is there with me etc etc

What we do not realise is, happiness is not something that will come to us. It is something that comes from us.

Is happiness a result or a choice? (Think deeply about this question).

No, I'm saying the exact opposite of that. I'm saying that happiness does not come from changes in our conditions, I'm saying that changes in our conditions come from our happiness. And the happier you feel the happier your reality will be. 

Edited by Vibroverse

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Happiness is your natural state of being. If you aren't happy now...then you aren't awake yet. This means you need to die before you die...so you can realize that happiness and peace is your baseline state. You don't even need to think positive thoughts because that is not happiness. Just BE. That's it. Once you realize that BEING is peace and happiness then....you will be happy. 

DEATH is happy, Life is struggle and misery. When the boundary between DEATH and LIFE collapses you can be the WALKING DEAD and then you enter paradise....which is realizing you cannot die. Then you can be alive and REST IN PEACE.

Amen ? 

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

No, I'm saying the exact opposite of that. I'm saying that happiness does not come from changes in our conditions, I'm saying that changes in our conditions come from our happiness. And the happier you feel the happier your reality will be. 

OK. I agree . I'd  just say that Happiness is a combination of both external and internal. But the external happiness is temporary, and internal happiness is a state of mind. To fully enjoy the outer conditions of happiness, you will need to first become happy with who you are on the inside.  

Just now, Someone here said:

OK. I agree . I'd  just say that Happiness is a combination of both external and internal. But the external happiness is temporary, and internal happiness is a state of mind. To fully enjoy the outer conditions of happiness, you will need to first become happy with who you are on the inside.  

Yeah, and think about it, if reality is consciousness, a dream of some sort, then the changes in your consciousness are changing the reality, for your consciousness is reality. And the better you feel the better your reality will be, for how you are feeling is some sort of an indication of what's actually going on on your consciousness, therefore if you simply go for feeling good, then you're taking the shortcut to creating the reality that you want. And this is not just a theory. Apply it and watch what happens, it works, and if you agree with the premises that we talked about, then the conclusion is necessarily true, really. But you don't need to believe in this, or accept this theoretically, really frickin apply this, see how you're feeling as some sort of a navigational system. 

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

i will be happy. 

I can't choose a better answer 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, and think about it, if reality is consciousness, a dream of some sort, then the changes in your consciousness are changing the reality, for your consciousness is reality. And the better you feel the better your reality will be, for how you are feeling is some sort of an indication of what's actually going on on your consciousness, therefore if you simply go for feeling good, then you're taking the shortcut to creating the reality that you want. And this is not just a theory. Apply it and watch what happens, it works, and if you agree with the premises that we talked about, then the conclusion is necessarily true, really. But you don't need to believe in this, or accept this theoretically, really frickin apply this, see how you're feeling as some sort of a navigational system. 

Yes I'm recently thinking exactly like that ⬆️. All that matters is the quality of the present moment. Because that's all there is to reality .it's just a present moment. That's all you ever have .

I found that Fantasy is an excellent way to help yourself feel better. I’ve recently started being intentional about using my imagination to boost my mood. For example, if I find myself ruminating on negative thoughts I choose to change the thought to a fantasy.  fantasize about wearing a beautiful dress. Being with an attractive glass girl . I fantasize about being on a tropical beach or beautiful location.

I’ve been depressed at the beginning of this year and couldn’t clean my room so I lay in bed and imagined I was in a beautiful resort. That was a much better place to be than my reality.

imagination is free. Be intentional about putting it to good use. The mind doesn’t know if the situation is real or imagined anyway.

Happiness is a changing state based on acceptance of the present moment just as it is.

Happiness is your natural state. some kind of soul separation or pain has to cause you to be resist the present moment in order for you to not be happy.

Long term fulfillment is the product of consciousness work/ expansion overtime.

So in a sense its both a destination and something that is a never ending work in progress since 

you as existence are exploring all levels of consciousness from all possible perspectives in infinite detail.

Edited by Byun Sean

Rupert Spira has talked about this same topic. Here it is. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

To be honest, I'm not sure. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. But you can get to a point where it doesn't matter anymore :)