Jowblob

My friend was god near me (overtaken by gods wil)!!!!!!

4 posts in this topic

So

SO under the highest state of consciousness my friend has ever been, he got taken over by pure consciousness or channeled
god consciousness from the highest levels and he was doing it himself by letting go completely. (in my field of view the consciousness was showing me that this is truth
by materializing him in nothingness and he merged with everything in the room (pure consciousness like walls/his seat etc.)

When he gets taken over it's like and he is speaking not from his ego self but from an open channel, and consciousness was also letting me see this channel he was tapping into. When he was speaking from god, he was emitting very powerfull aura/energy towards me that was emitting very lovely energy like orgasm love and it made me cry because
i was in the presence of god. Then when i started crying my mind showed me that his thoughts and actions right now is from me (god) just controlling his thoughts from higher power and it showed him exactly what to do because of my reaction me controlling him.

I wrote some most important lines from when he was taking over by channelled god consciousness, which means it was god speaking not from his self but from everything that is.

1. More conscious more responsebility for others
2. He answered my questions that came up in my mind always at the right time and had an affect at what he said.
3. hold on to nothing
4. He kept saying selflessness alot from what i remember, and it's like to me it was the answer for everything at highest levels?

Also thing he said from his high level of consciousness that i can remember while not being taking over by god is:

Ego is just trying to make sense for higher levels of consciousness therefore it's seperate from god, this is how god
gets to know himself from every detail possible and every consciousness level.

Also the most obvious one for us 2 was: We don't really have control in our daily life, every choice is correct.

When he got taken over by god and was god himself for a short time he said that the information that was available to him is just love and he was only seeing white.

What i have noticed also: Is he always keeps speaking like he keeps getting these thoughts from nowhere for like 12 hours and i'm just looking at him and listening. He said hi's third eye/head is so warm and hurts from so much information that he was tapping into

Capture343.PNG

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Beautiful trip. 

Question: what psychedelic was this? 

Thank you

19 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Beautiful trip. 

Question: what psychedelic was this? 

Thank you

lsd p1 200 ug, but what i have noticed is that the state is simillar to 100ug of p1. It's more about letting go / getting pulled by god or yourself so you can push the other (you friend) for example to higher states of consciousness. Consciousness is alive and loves when you research/talk about god or things that have a connection and want to experience god. We almost only talked about higher and lower levels of consciousness, and it's like every trip like this

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob

Very beautiful. 

Just trying to contemplate all this can be very challenging. I'm still trying to figure out my last LSD trip a year ago. 

Best of wishes to you.