Federico del pueblo

My first trip (1V LSD)

4 posts in this topic

(effective dose was about 80 ug of 1V LSD)

There's a lot I could write about this experience.

So many things happened and were experienced, it's a bit of a wild mixture.

It was the first time I actually experienced "trippy" things and the mind fuck of what consciousness is and what my own mind is.

At some point I started seeing patterns arise above whichever background I was looking at, the wall, the carpet, the ceiling. Certain geometries started to arise and fit themselves in the existing geometry of the background, the things started to merge and "warp".

At some point I just wanted to look at my hand. So I saw my hand and the patterns on it (the hand lines, wrinkles etc.). Again new patterns or geometry was created, fitting itself within the geometry of my hand lines, creating an entirely new image that kept evolving.

Then one moment later my hand kind of just disappeared. It was still there, but blended so perfectly into the background that it became practically invisible. It was like I could see through my hand. But it kept reappearing and everytime immediately new patterns were projected onto the hand (or just created there) and then it merged with the background again.

This was already such a mind fuck. Just my own hand became this huge experience...it seemed to last very long. Vague faces would start to appear within the patterns of my hand, blending in, being created, being destroyed, some moment looking friendly, then neutral, then serious/evil. 

One minute of looking at my hand felt like almost an hour had passed.

I felt like I could have walked down any of these small routes and immersed myself with it. E.g. had I chosen to put more attention on the evil looking little faces they would have become more, and more evil too. I just didn't decide to go all the way into this "little evil faces on my hand" experience.

It felt like this was the beginning of insanity, just potentially though, I didn't feel insane, I also didn't feel bad or anything, but I could grasp how a certain mind might go down the route of insanity, how it could get lost in whatever kind of idea it might want to think of. Just getting more and more obsessed with something.

Then my hand all of a sudden looked tiny, like the hand of a baby.

It seemed like there was no more "scale", like you/I couldn't really tell how big or small things were. Just totally weird ?

My room, which in reality is about 15 feet long and wide could now be several miles long and wide, or just one inch. There's no way tell. Each perception is correct but also wrong. 

Some time much later in the trip I looked at an image of a girl, and it all became so trippy. One moment the girl had a smile, the next instant the looked evil. Then she looked like a cute cheerleader kind of girl and then very serious. All of this just kept on moving and progressing.

"Evil witch girl" => "cute innocent girl" => "girl with new face" "girl with another face" => "girl suddenly wearing different clothes" => "patterns arising around the girl but girl staying there in the center" => "serious girl" => "girl completely disappearing and merging with background patterns". "Girl staying present but growing small little devil's horns on her head and the colour of her outfit changing and warping and merging, appearing and disappearing.

It was like many hundred of these small alterations were experienced, but each moment was an experience in it's own right.

Each moment had the potential to become like it's own little universe, an experience to completely get lost in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At some point I just contemplated about different fears or insecurities. And whatever arose was just there, it was just experienced and felt the way it was.

It's such a mind fuck to consciously contemplate about one of your fears and just completely, mindfully observe it. You just stare in the eye of the fear. And nothing happens, it's all ok however it is, the body feels unpleasant, so you observe the unpleasantness, which becomes an experience in it's on right.

The unpleasant body sensation is just there, but it doesn't even really make sense anymore. You just observe it. "Unpleasant" has lost it's meaning. There's nothing unpleasant there, there's just experience, just sensation, just some energy, just now, the present moment however it is.

The concepts like "not good enough" don't even make logical sense anymore. There's just some energy to be observed and experienced, that's all (it's hard to describe what I really mean here).

And then just continuously experiencing the sensations of that fear. It's scary but also liberating. The fear loses a lot of it's power when you can observe it with so much presence.

Crazy stuff...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At another point I also experienced ecstasy, joy, Bliss and love.

I had started to meditate and then later listening to inspirational instrumental music feeling into the music, feeling the love and just being grateful for existence. Being grateful for having "a life", as in a conscious experience at all.

The music deepened these positive emotions of love, bliss, joy for life and became a new experience.

Just imagine listening to the track I will link below (Gladiator, now we are free) and experiencing every second of it. Every 20 seconds of the track seeming like hours and hours. Feeling all the love and joy in it. All the love of whoever created this music, how they must have felt, then just being completely immersed in the music, feeling free, feeling the NOW. It seemed like the track would never end, but it was amazing like this.

Ok, I'd say that's about it. A lot more could be told but I would keep writing forever, so let's just end it here.

Have a great day!

https://youtu.be/ghxzLw2wRis

Edited by Federico del pueblo

Sounds like a great trip. 

Bliss, joy and love is the best feeling during or even after tripping. 

@OBEler thanks.

Now the thing with the dose is a bit tricky though.

I had taken the same substance 4 days prior at a lower dose and then used some LSD tolerance calculator to determine which real dose would lead to an effective dose of 80 mcg.

The actual administered dose therefore was about 120 mcg and only God knows which effective dose I really experienced ?