Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
intbild

Planning A Trip To Mexico To Do 5 Meo Dmt

7 posts in this topic

I heard about 5 meo DMT from Leo since the video was posted and I am planing a trip to Mexico to do the HCL version. I know no one in Mexico., have no idea who to ask about the substance there, no idea in what city to go.

Had someone went to Mexico for the same purpose?

Can someone point me in the right direction? 

If you are trying it for the first time, don't expect much from the substance. 
If you take a too low dose, it will be uncomfortable and you won't have a breakthrough.
If you're like me, and you take a too high dose for the first time, you won't remember anything from the trip.

I would say that you should buy some in Mexico to take it back with you, but that could be even riskier than ordering it online...

I would try multiple dose in Mexico.. until I have the breakthrough. The problem is I don't know who to approach in Mexico and who to trust and in what city to plan my flight... I had enlighten experience like 20 years ago. I know sort of what to expect.

I think you will have an extremely tough time locating 5-MeO-DMT in Mexico, unless you find some psychedelic spirit guide / psychedelic therapist / chemical shaman beforehand online. It's not like there are shops, or people walking around selling it there.

Honestly, I think your better strategy would be to try to acquire it without going to Mexico. It probably won't be easier to find there than right where you are, unless you live in the Philippines, Saudi Arabia or some place with extremely harsh drug enforcement. This forum isn't about helping people to find drugs so you'll have to be creative to figure out how this is done, or check out other forums/reddit that discuss research chemicals.

It's also legal in Canada FYI.

Edit: You should still visit Mexico though! It's an amazing country full of diverse culture, lovely people and some of the best food in the Americas! 

Edited by outlandish
vist mexico

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

It has nothing to do with Mexico, but if you are "serious" about working with 5meo, consider reading the "Being Human". It will first challenge your belief system, then it will explain how to use the "medicine" to get energetically fully open. :) 

Contact Octavio Rettig if you can. Although he's probably traveling now out of country.

Edited by JustinS