StarStruck

Do female friends have any value?

32 posts in this topic

Do you have female friends? Do they have value to you? What value do they have? 

I have two but I don’t know. I have my question marks. They want me to take the male role in the male female dynamics, and I’m thinking like what is it in for me? 

What do you do with male friends that you cant do with woman? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yes they have. They can help you with dating questions. They can introduce you to other girls. They can increase your status or at least show that you aren’t a creep because they accept you. And if you have long periods without dating then they can kind of give you a sense on how it is to be with a women ?

Yes, if anything I feel like female friends have a lot more value than male friends.

Male friends are fine for hanging out with and doing activities with. Maybe occasionally they'll help you with something like moving, or building a deck.

Female friends will drop everything to help you in your time of need. They'll watch your kid or dog with little/no notice. If you're sick, they'll drop off medicine for you or go grocery shopping for you. They'll come pick you up if your car breaks down.

I guess the big thing is that guy friends will do stuff if you reach out and ask. Female friends are deeply in touch with how you're feeling. They'll anticipate your needs and do stuff to help out or make you feel better, without you even having to ask.

Idk maybe I just have some really good female friends lol.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

They want me to take the male role in the male female dynamics, and I’m thinking like what is it in for me? 

It sounds like you're friendzoned, not in a friendship.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I have two but I don’t know. I have my question marks. They want me to take the male role in the male female dynamics, and I’m thinking like what is it in for me? 

Yes. They do have a lot of value. 

You get to practice offering them what you'd like to offer to a woman in relationship. And, you get to practice the relationship-dynamics with them (especially the kind you're mentioning) that you'd like to have with a woman. 

The way I managed my relationships with women, was that I had a few of these friendships first, that I made use of as mentioned above. Then, I really started thinking about romantic-relationships and what exactly I want from women sexually. I'm in that phase right now. Then, I'll actually start dating! 

The transition in which you let go of your friends and try to replace them with a romantic-partner, can be painful. Cuz you're going to have to implement all of that stuff that you learn about relating to women in general, in the context of game. It'll feel like a big risk to you. But, it will be very rewarding! 

1 hour ago, integral said:

What do you do with male friends that you cant do with woman? 

Male-male dynamic is different 

14 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Depends

I don't really make differences between the genders when it comes to friends. Perhaps you should stop watching so much Andrew Tate stuff

ignorant comment.

15 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Yes. They do have a lot of value. 

You get to practice offering them what you'd like to offer to a woman in relationship. And, you get to practice the relationship-dynamics with them (especially the kind you're mentioning) that you'd like to have with a woman. 

The way I managed my relationships with women, was that I had a few of these friendships first, that I made use of as mentioned above. Then, I really started thinking about romantic-relationships and what exactly I want from women sexually. I'm in that phase right now. Then, I'll actually start dating! 

The transition in which you let go of your friends and try to replace them with a romantic-partner, can be painful. Cuz you're going to have to implement all of that stuff that you learn about relating to women in general, in the context of game. It'll feel like a big risk to you. But, it will be very rewarding! 

Great points. The only reason I meet up with my female friends is because of the points you summed up beautifully. But somehow it bugs me that they expect me to lead so much in the relationship. Most of the time I pay and I don’t even get the fuck. ?

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Great points. The only reason I meet up with my female friends is because of the points you summed up beautifully. But somehow it bugs me that they expect me to lead so much in the relationship. Most of the time I pay and I don’t even get the fuck. ?

Why do you offer to pay for them? That doesn’t make any sense. 

32 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Depends

I don't really make differences between the genders when it comes to friends. Perhaps you should stop watching so much Andrew Tate stuff

I’m learning from Andrew Tate but he is not my role model. I don’t copy him 1 on 1. He has some great points on this topic though. Why court a woman and shit if she isn’t putting out. I’m ok with relationships with woman but I’m not ok with courting. 

Edited by StarStruck

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Wait. Dude. Don't pay! 

Treat a friendship like a friendship. If you cross the line but they aren't, you're being a simp now! 

If it bugs you to lead, don't do it. There are no stakes in a friendship, you can do whatever you want. That's the point of doing it this way! 

These are toxic people that you should cut out. And work on yourself on your own time. Find better friends who treat you respectfully like a friend. Toxic people should not deserve your friendship, much less your romantic partnership. Meet more people if you have to, honestly. 

This thread is about the utility of friends, so that's what I talked about. But, this does not negate working on your game and developing your masculinity. 

Edit : Don't use the friendship-thing as a coping-mechanism for the lack of a romantic-relationship. To me, it sounds like you're trying to turn a friendship into a romantic-relationship because you're not admitting to the reality of what you want. Maybe stop hanging out with these 'friends' and work on yourself on your own time. work on your game. 

Edited by mr_engineer

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

LOL what in the actual fk. do people actually live like this? some of you are unreal.

Hang out with woman who are into philosophy, spirituality and self-development or wtv your into and you will see the value.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Value does not always have to be sexual. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, thepixelmonk said:

LOL what in the actual fk. do people actually live like this? some of you are unreal.

I think our human psyche is highly programmed to look for what benefits us and what doesn’t. And it makes it hard to enjoy stuff if it doesn’t have a pragmatic benefit for us. But that doesn’t mean that by aligning yourself with this will that it automatically makes everything a cold robot game. Just like you would only date a girl that you find physically attractive but that doesn’t mean that you can’t authentically fall in love with her. In a sense you need a pragmatic reason for things in order to forget about it and just enjoy it.
But I do get that who makes this pragmatic way of thinking so important that this means that this person is too seriously invested in survival and hasn’t realized that there are more conscious things to do. 

At this point now that I'm adding some years on almost all my friends I talk to are women, about 90%. To be honest women are just far more interesting and complex creatures. Men can be pretty fuckin stupid and shallow xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

I contemplated this topic and I discovered that I’m a little bitter towards women. I got ignored by some of my dates.

The women that I want want confident men. 

And the women that want me are too old or not attractive enough for me. 

Or they have a bf. 

So understandably I got a little bitter towards women. From my point of view they don’t accept me who I’m and they don’t have compassion towards my emotional baggage. 

Now I can be bitter about or get better. Im trying to get better but I’m only human and my feelings were hurt by women. And these were very feminine and nice women who prefer fuckboys over me. 

It is what it is. Andrew Tate is right about self development because it is guys like him who have it for the choosing. He is right on that if you don’t develop yourself as a man, you are invisible to 80% of the women. And even sweet girls will treat you as trash.