Hardkill

What are some concrete examples of things that definitely need to be deregulated?

2 posts in this topic

Leo mentioned in "When Does The Left Go Too Far?" part 2 vid, that some things that need to be deregulated, especially when they are outdated. 

What are some specific or actual examples of regulations that definitely need to be removed?

Moreover, what regulations are there that can be safely removed without it leading to unintended long-term negative consequences for countless people like what happened with the 2008 financial crisis after about 3 decades of limited government intervention in the US economy and the deregulation of many businesses, banks, and the stock market in America?

Edited by Hardkill

Protecting doctors form malpractice. Maybe if they had a fire up their ass and we’re held accountable for their imbecilic practice of medicine we would have higher quality doctors. But it would open up a hell hole for people to sue doctors creating false accusations and taking up a lot of time and money.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?