OBEler

Most accurate visualization levels on psychedelics

7 posts in this topic

Just want to share this masterpiece. I think she did a very accurate job

Looks great! Especially the first stages are quite representative.

What he does not describe is the "visually ordinary state" in which reality collapses into nothingness. It's super hard to make a picture from this, but he could've mentioned it as the last state. 

@Vynce its a woman who talks :) also I didn t know that first

if you are an artist please paint reality collapses into nothingness. Could be a new masterpiece

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

its a woman who talks :) also I didn t know that first

wow, she does have a unique voice then :) 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

if you are an artist please paint reality collapses into nothingness. Could be a new masterpiece

The major task would be to create somehow an art medium, which displays the "collapse of form" while also collapsing itself. As if you would crush a canvas, which displays the crushing of a canvas :D In that sense the art could never be stable, it has to move in some form - always collapsing. 

Thanks for the nudge, I definitely will think about it ;)

This is a good list for what psychedelics will offer most people, but I would like to add that it is possible reach such infinite levels that are completely different from any of these stages and they cannot be described using human language in any capacity whatsoever. The effects, that are so weird and varied, breaking all conceptions of what psychedelics can do that occur at those levels are completely undocumented because almost nobody experiences those things, and even if someone does they cannot be documented because they have nothing in common with human consciousness and a human is not capable of articulating those effects.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen Very good point, I think Leos alien consciousness experience for example is not visualized yet on youtube.