StarStruck

Females have intrinsic value, men don't?

87 posts in this topic

@LordFall You are not commiting to either side thats why it doesnt work you are dipping your toes in 2 different pools..

You valuing yourself is only way anyone is going to value you but it comes from not wanting anyone to value you because in that way you will be 100% focused on yourself and your inner things that will bring true value or you will try to trick and manipulate good luck with that existence...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@LordFall You are not commiting to either side thats why it doesnt work you are dipping your toes in 2 different pools..

You valuing yourself is only way anyone is going to value you but it comes from not wanting anyone to value you because in that way you will be 100% focused on yourself and your inner things that will bring true value or you will try to trick and manipulate good luck with that existence...

This and your other comment are exactly what I mean by pseudo-spiritual nonsense. That's a good mindset but it literally doesn't work. You are literally a human being in a society made up of human beings. Being consumed by others' perception of you is of course a fool's errand but not taking it into account is just as much. Be careful not to drink too much of the kool-aid. 

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall

@LordFall This has nothing to do with spirituality 

You just dont get my point keep doing you...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I think we all need to drop the act on this forum and just accept what we are. Not look down on people like Tate who speaks to the truth about the male-female dynamics. Females have intrinsic value and males have to fight to get in positions to be valued. Just meditating and shit won't cut it. Meditation helps but eventually you have to be a man and that can't be compensated.

You obviously feel that Tate's advice is helping you, which is why you keep talking about him. If you need to integrate your stage Orange, fine.

But the reality is that Tate is talking about male-female dynamics from BELOW the spiral of stage Green egalitarian people. The doesn't mean there is no truth in some of what he says, you can correctly point out some of the flaws of a higher spiral stage from lower down.

But it ain't tier 2.

And so there's going to be a lot of bullshit in there as well. You may want to be aware of that.

Women should have to wear burkas in the forums.

Edited by Heart of Space

47 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Women should have to wear burkas in the forums.

And the beta males ball gags ;) 

<3

Instagram is @Kylegfall

@StarStruck Now my question to you would be what you actually want to make out of this information?

Do you now want to work hard for many years until you've achieved a lot of success so that eventually you'll feel like you have value in society?

I mean of course you can do that, it's probably beneficial. But you could also just start to feel like you have value now and act like it and a lot of people will probably find you valuable in some way. And then if you demonstrated some level of confidence women would also like you and become attracted and you'd get relationships or get laid and all of that, but can still also work towards more material success along the way.

Yes, women have more reproductive value than an average, nobody man. A man's value is based more on how he develops himself. A woman's value is based more on her sexual fertility. But this is not 100%. These are loose generalizations. Don't go overboard with it or construct any kind of ideology around it.

A woman can generate a lot of value by developing herself. It's just that many women don't have to work so hard at it because they have sexual value to compensate whereas an average man does not. There is nothing unfair about this. It's just one of the joys of being a man. Rather than bitching about it, embrace it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I bet it is just some Indian dude pretending to be a female to get free attention, with one hand on dick

Aye cut the racist shit bud not cool at all 

Edited by Jacob Morres

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, women have more reproductive value than an average, nobody man. A man's value is based more on how he develops himself. A woman's value is based more on her sexual fertility. But this is not 100%. These are loose generalizations. Don't go overboard with it or construct any kind of ideology around it.

A woman can generate a lot of value by developing herself. It's just that many women don't have to work so hard at it because they have sexual value to compensate whereas an average man does not. There is nothing unfair about this. It's just one of the joys of being a man. Rather than bitching about it, embrace it.

That is how I see it too. The upside for men is that we can reproduce in a later stage of our life. But the demands upon men is much greater: we are expected to have shit figured out.

17 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@StarStruck Now my question to you would be what you actually want to make out of this information?

Do you now want to work hard for many years until you've achieved a lot of success so that eventually you'll feel like you have value in society?

I mean of course you can do that, it's probably beneficial. But you could also just start to feel like you have value now and act like it and a lot of people will probably find you valuable in some way. And then if you demonstrated some level of confidence women would also like you and become attracted and you'd get relationships or get laid and all of that, but can still also work towards more material success along the way.

I can value myself as much as I would value a diamond. That is not going to influence how society values me.

Your employer is not intrinsically value you, they are valuing your output.

You could say "fuck what society says" but you can't truly say that unless you live a solitary life in the mountains. In modern society it is important to know what society values.

29 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

But the demands upon men is much greater: we are expected to have shit figured out.

Of course, because a man's worth is in his ability to lead.

This is not the case for women.

Depends totally on the context. Life is about a lot more than sex and relationships.

If I'm going to the wilderness to build a cabin, bringing a dude has a lot more intrinsic value to me than bringing a woman. On average (yes I'm stereotyping), he'll be stronger, more stamina, and he'll do the hard work with less whining.

If I'm going to go walk through the hood or get in some criminal situation, having a guy beside me who can watch my back has a lot more intrinsic value to me than a woman. A woman is a liability in lots of situations.

If I'm a cop or deployed in the military, I want a man fighting next to me.

If I'm in the gym working out, I want the masculine energy of a guy hyping me up and cheering me on, not the distractions of a woman.

If I want a beautiful, loving, empathetic partner and mother for my children... then in that scenario, women have high intrinsic value to me.

Man's intrinsic value is a graph that gradually increases through his life as his wealth, intelligence, strength, skills, looks mature, until age 50 or 60.

A woman's intrinsic value is strongly tied to their looks, peaks around 16 - 18 and has a steep dropoff after age 30. Especially if they use their looks as a crutch and never develop a decent personality or skills. If you're a guy in your teens or 20s, sure, women hold most of the power and value when it comes to dating. But by the time you're age 40, the tables flip completely. If you're a semi-successful guy, you can have the pick of the litter. Not only women in your own age range, but you can dip back down and pick up the same kinds of women who rejected you in your 20s.

Edited by Yarco

14 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Depends totally on the context. Life is about a lot more than sex and relationships.

If I'm going to the wilderness to build a cabin, bringing a dude has a lot more intrinsic value to me than bringing a woman. On average (yes I'm stereotyping), he'll be stronger, more stamina, and he'll do the hard work with less whining.

Most dudes would choose a female over a male in such a scenario.

A woman's intrinsic value is strongly tied to their looks, peaks around 16 - 18 and has a steep dropoff after age 30. Especially if they use their looks as a crutch and never develop a decent personality or skills. If you're a guy in your teens or 20s, sure, women hold most of the power and value when it comes to dating. But by the time you're age 40, the tables flip completely. If you're a semi-successful guy, you can have the pick of the litter. Not only women in your own age range, but you can dip back down and pick up the same kinds of women who rejected you in your 20s.

True, dynamics change when females leave their prime and males enter their prime.. but you will only have the edge in your prime if you have your shit together. If you are a bum with no good looks, no status and no financial position, things won't change for you as a man.

Personally I don't plan to wait for so long. I'm not interested in worn out women. After age 25+ they have been ran through too many times with the accompanying trauma that it will be hard (not impossible but harder) to bound with her in such a way that you will be together with her for the rest of your life. It is comparable with a tree, when a tree is young it is still fragile and flexible to follow males lead. Afterward it will become more difficult.

Edited by StarStruck

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

tied to their looks, peaks around 16 - 18

It certainly doesn't peak at 16-18. Jesus

@Yarco This is why the market averages out things relatively well by giving it an economic value. This is gonna become even more accurate when central banks lose some of their power. Those activities that you mentioned are great but are niche whereas there is an almost accurate objective value that a human brings to the global economy. Onlyfans is a fascinating study into a woman's sexual value translated into economics, and for the well-marketed hot ones that goes for about $1.5M/monthly.

You can consider only fans a woman dating mankind in general instead of just an individual man. 

<3

Instagram is @Kylegfall

On 24/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, StarStruck said:

What do you guys think?

You can even see it on the forum. If a female opens a topic, tons of horny dudes (who suppose to be spiritual) jump on the topic to help the damsel in distress, but if a brother opens the same topic, he will get substantially less attention and care.

Some dude on this forum who pretends to be a chick (not Dani) pretends to be a chick just to get free attention. I bet it is just some Indian dude pretending to be a female to get free attention, with one hand on dick, and another on the keyboard. Even on this forum it is no different. And we all suppose to be enlightened and high society.

I think we all need to drop the act on this forum and just accept what we are. Not look down on people like Tate who speaks to the truth about the male-female dynamics. Females have intrinsic value and males have to fight to get in positions to be valued. Just meditating and shit won't cut it. Meditation helps but eventually you have to be a man and that can't be compensated.

@StarStruck Respectfully, it seems to me that you make quite a lot of sweeping generalisation in your posts and comments. I note you say 'Tate speaks to the truth about male-female dynamic', to me that sounds like a lack of nuance. 

I respect what I see to be a courage and determination in your posts. For it seems to me you are willing to be the odd one out and speak up for things you believe in. However, I think the seeming lack of nuance in numerous of your posts and comments will mean that whilst you may well be helping in some aspects, i.e. bringing awareness, getting people to take action, in other ways I think you will likely be spreading false narratives.

It appears to me that you come across as a confident guy. With that, to my mind, numerous folks will see you as an authority figure, and I think they'll be more likely follow their interpretation of what you say, compared to the average actualized user. So it seems to me that you might accidentally mislead some folks with the way you present your views, and the seeming sweeping way you appear to me to make them.

I'm not trying to say its necessarily your responsibility, but I just want to bring this perspective to your awareness.

Nonetheless i think there are a lot of admirable aspects to your viewpoints and posts, and I think there is a lot of value in various aspects of them.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

@Ulax thanks for the feedback. Sometimes I tend to be absolutist in my language but that is a matter of miscommunication. I'm not sure which part of the video you disagreed with. I'm open for explanation.

Just now, StarStruck said:

@Ulax thanks for the feedback. Sometimes I tend to be absolutist in my language but that is a matter of miscommunication. I'm not sure which part of the video you disagreed with. I'm open for explanation.

@StarStruck You're welcome dude. I based my comment off what you wrote in the post. I didn't watch the vid.

I'd say I picked up on the idea of your maybe spreading false narratives mainly because of my perception of the absoluteness of your language and what i saw to be sweeping statements.

Does that make sense to you?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Everyone has value. It just manifests differently for men and women.

Women's value is already realized but decreasing. Men, on the other hand, just have to mine their value before it is realized, and when it is realized it should only keep increasing. Because typically, women's value decrease with age, as opposed to men's value. But that is only true if you as a man are building your life responsibly without wasting it on pointless distractions.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)