Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PeaceOut96

A Poem - In the name of Love

5 posts in this topic

"Lord of Love. I owe my heart to you. After everything you did for me I rejected you, I abandoned you. I couldn't see your Love for me. I owe you everything. You showed me nothing but Goodness. But I was blind. I closed my heart to you. And for that I am truly sorry. Forgive me for my ignorance. I can see now, that you want nothing but Goodness for me. I want to give you everything. My heart is yours. My life is yours. My will is yours, Oh God. Let me repay you. Let me do everything for you. I want to show nothing but appreciation for you. I want to show you nothing but my Love for you. Let our Hearts meet in union. Let us merge together again in perfect union. In yoga and in Love."

Edited by PeaceOut96
Fixing grammatical errors

@PeaceOut96 the universe created us out of love. It loved us so much that it set us free. It is our love for it that will guide us back home and mend the division. At the end of the day, you must forgive yourself for any past ignorance. Acknowledge your mistakes, learn from them, and forgive yourself.

Lovely poem, thank you for sharing. 

2 hours ago, Twinstar said:

@PeaceOut96 the universe created us out of love. It loved us so much that it set us free. It is our love for it that will guide us back home and mend the division. At the end of the day, you must forgive yourself for any past ignorance. Acknowledge your mistakes, learn from them, and forgive yourself.

Lovely poem, thank you for sharing. 

The universe could mend the division at any point. Everyone is just pretending.

@Twinstar Glad you liked it and you're welcome ?

@Holykael As it should. Division is the begining of the circle again, so you can realize infinite love again in every possible way. Its magical and pure perfection. And no one is pretending but yourself, don't blame your own rejection of what and who you are on anybody else but yourself. 

Edited by PeaceOut96