Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caspex

How to realize why God?

4 posts in this topic

People say this often but I have never understood this through any sort of awakening. It's the claim that God wants to understand itself and this is why it experiences itself for all eternity. How do you realize this? How would I know this for a fact? Any pointers?

Why God?

You won't understand it by your mind and that's exactly what you're trying to do. You need a direct god experience. God isn't a concept or anykind of a form; it's just experience or specific state of the consciousness and the state is one, only one being is consciouss and that means you're not that being. Only one consciousness can exist so you can't claim its posession. 

You're part of me if I want to imagine you in my consciousness. As soon as you leave my consciousness you cease to exist same as "everybody" on this forum. This forum exists only if i'm online and you can be online only if i'm online :) 

God is creating you 

@Swarnim Look at the stars for some time and just observe yourself at your highest form. You will not be looking at the night "sky", but the entire cosmos, come to the realization that it's the infinite cosmos that you are looking at. With time you will probably "awaken" to the fact that you put yourself here on this earth just to understand/observe yourself better. Then you probably will understand that you created yourself.

Hope this helps.

Mahadev

I have not experienced that. What I have experienced is that the void is bottomless. having no bottom it is infinite, and then it realizes itself. the total infinity, that is, you, realizing yourself, reveals itself as absolute freedom. That freedom is absolute joy. instantly this makes everything that can exist, exist. infinite creation is simultaneous and inevitable. as if it were a physical law. the lack of limitation of the void creates god, who is the void itself perceiving its infinity, and this infinity is omnipotence, total freedom. total freedom is a cry of infinite joy, infinite joy, infinite love, creation of everything. the infinity of creation is beyond the imaginable. It is not that God wants to experience things little by little, it is that everything is always, out of time.