StarStruck

Feeling bad about rejecting women

23 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, integral said:

Go to balance both the feminine and masculine in one person. Learn to switch between Agentic and Communal situationally. 

I read the book integral relationships so I know about it.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I will do that when I feel like it. Today I didn't feel like it. Dating women made me become more like.. women.

I thought about it more, you can have the integrity to do what you feel is the right thing to do or not. Do you struggle with integrity? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

17 hours ago, integral said:

I thought about it more, you can have the integrity to do what you feel is the right thing to do or not. Do you struggle with integrity? 

Yea, honesty and integrity is something I'm trying to do more... but I don't want to overdo it to the point I will become rude