Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emrie

Psychedelics for Art?

10 posts in this topic

Has anybody here done any research into psychedelics for art or creativity?

I was thinking like, what if there's a psychedelic you could take and it would give a lot of inspiration that you can then translate into drawings, music, or anything right?

My own thoughts is that like any of them can give you inspiration if you have that intention when tripping. DMT probably can be really good as it's a very powerful one.

Many people use psychedelics for art and creativity. 

I sometimes do drawing on psychedelics, I've noticed that you can make a lot of connections you normally would not be able to make, and it just feels like I am able to access a lot more depth than usual. Definitely good for it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

41 minutes ago, amanen said:

Many people use psychedelics for art and creativity. 

I sometimes do drawing on psychedelics, I've noticed that you can make a lot of connections you normally would not be able to make, and it just feels like I am able to access a lot more depth than usual. Definitely good for it.

That's awesome man, are there ones you prefer over others specifically for that purpose?

3 minutes ago, Emrie said:

That's awesome man, are there ones you prefer over others specifically for that purpose?

Well first of all the dose shouldn't be too high so that you can do something like drawing properly, secondly a very visual compound is probably better than one that isn't that visual such as 5-MeO-DMT. Something like 2C-B, LSD, maybe shrooms, et cetera. I haven't tried drawing on that many compounds as it is a secondary component to my trips, so I don't know how accurate my information is. I like to draw for a few hours and during the comedown so for me the substance should be a long lasting one. I've mainly drawn on LSD and other lysergamides. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Yes, they can defenitely enhance dramatically skill and creativity. I also like to draw on LSD.

Of course. Infinite Imagination. Just be careful what you wish more. Creativity and madness are related for a reason.

I've been able to tap into the literal source of all human art and creativity. And beyond ;)

You don't even understand what art is until you've done that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've been able to tap into the literal source of all human art and creativity. And beyond

Any tips on how to do this?

1 hour ago, sorrytoch said:

Any tips on how to do this?

Contemplate the source of all art, beauty, and creativity.

What are these things? Where do they come from? Why do they exist?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Creativity and madness are related for a reason.

Kanye West in a nutshell