Frosty97

Good at Attracting but No game

9 posts in this topic

So I am good at first meeting a girl and making her attracted in a group setting because I am so so very much detached from the girl and don't do anything after.

The problem is I have no ability to actually make something of it. Make a move or to escalate.

Girls always say at the end of meeting me in a subtle way (not to me directly) "I tried hard for nothing" because I give her as much attention as any other person in the group no matter how hot or attractive she is. This makes an attractive girl attracted into me but I really don't want to hurt the group and give her more attention than another person.

So in the end she gives up on me and after the is pissed off that she didn't get my attention, I tent to then approach her.. Because after all, that's fair for everyone

I'm getting the feeling that mbti personality ISFP have it similar as me and I tried to search for ISFP PUAs but couldn't find any and I think there would be none because we ISFP really have no trouble in attracting females, it's just that after attraction so are sufficient girl's attention in the first place(we don't do anything after attracting..)

I really want to get a girlfriend and get married but have a hard time making something out of the attraction faze to the next stage. What should I do to improve my situation?

@Leo Gura

Edited by Frosty97

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Get physical very soon. Be congruent -- if you want to be more than friends, do things that indicate that. Just do it, while assuming everything will go well. It gets easier over time. If she reacts negatively, first of all that may be token resistance anyway, just play it off as no big deal (you can even playfully say "why you being weird?" -- that works really well), vibe more, and try again later. Never calibrate before the fact, only after. Always assume that what you're doing is attractive. Perhaps most importantly, do not be too serious (or tight/rigid).

Edited by The0Self

8 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

What should I do to improve my situation?

Learn to lead, pull, and close.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Frosty97 You have to learn some game from experience, no way around it. Some guys get it naturally but for introverts in general it's a very unintuitive process. You have to go from a nice and fun conversation to turning up the sexual tension and escalating. Very awkward at first but you get used to it. 

<3

Owner of creatives community all around Canada

Instagram is @Kylegfall

Find insecurities making you paralyzed from bringing the interaction forward and smack them slowly but surely.

4 hours ago, LordFall said:

@Frosty97 You have to learn some game from experience, no way around it. Some guys get it naturally but for introverts in general it's a very unintuitive process. You have to go from a nice and fun conversation to turning up the sexual tension and escalating. Very awkward at first but you get used to it. 

^^^ Yep. And when you’re awkward around girls and get rejected, just realize it’s part of the process. Don’t let it get you down. I think some guys think that getting down on yourself as a result of rejections also has to be part of the process, but I strongly disagree. Realize that rejection will happen even when you’re advanced. Even when your game is 100% advanced, you can very roughly expect to successfully open half the girls you approach, get a number from half of those you opened, and fully close with 10% of the girls you get numbers from. So that’s an approach-to-close rate of 0.5*0.5*0.1 = 0.025, 2.5%, or 1 in 40. Get used to it.

That’s from cold approach though. Social circle can be much, much higher. But I’d recommend gaining skill with cold approach (day and especially night) and also online (keep the profile bio relatively mysterious and simple and focus on very good pics with graffiti backgrounds etc).

Edited by The0Self

Hi Mate,

Once you know you have attraction you need to lead by sitting down with her and asking her qualifying questions.

This ideally needs to come from a frame where it is not a technique in that you are actually asking questions that you would want to know to be able to determine whether she will be compatible with you.

I.e "would you say that you are a spiritua type of personl", or ask her what she would do in certain scenarios. Anything that is important to you when choosing a partner.
Qualifying a girl (especially if she is hot) is super attractive, as most guys act like the are already sold just because she is hot. 

This will be need to be combined with a fun and playful vibe so that it doesn't come across like an interview. Also getting physical is important as the other guys mentioned above.

The only qualifying question I need:

"Let's go do DMT!"

I've used it as my opener.

:D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.