Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Andrew Tate vs Piers Morgan. SD orange vs Green worldviews.

9 posts in this topic

Good dabte and showcase of how each one's worldview distorts, straw manning and cherry picks from one's biases:

What are your thoughts:

Me, I don't like either man for different reasons. I believe it's my divine right to spear Morgan into the morgue for all his interrupting of Andrew Tate and being a care bear for framing others while caring lesser than his agenda instead of actual truth, and I have the divine right to draw Andrew into a circular oven and bake him like I bake strawberry tarts for his market misogyny harping. Both men, became boys, with hate, mud wrestling like little piggies (oink! oink!), while tempting me to act like Cain, grabbing a cane, with my iron crane I rain down cra cra! Jesus Christ, save my soul, from these foul Mo Fos, foisting ousting and making me foul (wow) right now, signing Faustian contracts for creatures of the night to go prowling! 

If piers Morgan is stage green, then the world might as well be flat.

Piers is in no way green, green actually triggers him a lot, theres numerous clips of him using the same tactics he used against Tate against greens. In reality i think hes actually got a lot of common ground with Tate its just Tate had a few points that could be considered extreme and Piers laboured those points as thats what would work entertainment wise. Tate actually tried to sugar coat the world view he normally projects, which i dont get, he might as well've doubled down on it as hes not got much to lose. But as they were both trying to 'win', Piers definitely won as he framed it exactly how he wanted to and got Tate flustered.  

Tate is more like Blue/toxic Orange. Piers is more like mainstream Orange.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Tate is more like Blue/toxic Orange. Piers is more like mainstream Orange.

Really? Not a little bit of green? He argued in the past about gun control laws in America against Ben Shapiro.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Really? Not a little bit of green? He argued in the past about gun control laws in America against Ben Shapiro.

I'm from the UK, same as Piers, and being for gun control or in fact outright banning of guns is a pretty mainstream position here even amongst conservatives. The upper class might argue that rifles should be allowed for fox hunting or shooting birds but it's not really a massive issue. 

British people actually think Americans fighting for their guns is pretty crazy. So this is more of a cultural difference. 

Piers is very slippery to pin down in terms of political stance but he's 100% not green. I'd say he's orange but right leaning, I disagree with Leo that he's mainstream orange as he got kicked off of mainstream channels, after some issues around racism and megham markle, which is why he's on this new talk TV channel that not many people watch. 

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Even Ben Shapiro has a little bit of Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.