Tyler Robinson

Why are Jewish people so successful?

177 posts in this topic

Here is a good explanation
all of that is baked into their culture, which is feeding their generational wealth and the cycles continue to create a wealthy individual
any minority group with a decent intellectual degree can develop that but its not something minorities are good at  imo

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't forget the simple fact that stupid people naturally die before they can reproduce, thus getting weeded out from the gene pool.

There is surely some correlation between survival and intelligence, but I don't know how much weight it holds, because  survival and intelligence definitely not goes hands in hand. There are plenty of people that are good at survival, but they couldn't necessarily be considered above average intelligent, or highly intelligent.

But yeah there is a standard level of intelligence you need to hit, to be able to survive above that I don't know how hard the relationship is between survival and intelligence.

Edited by zurew

Man, I used to think people could actualize their full potential or whatever if they followed the right protocols. The amount of dumb people I am surrounded by right now seriously challenges this belief. 

You should read the book Outliers by Malcom Gladwell.

He actually dives into this. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't forget the simple fact that stupid people naturally die before they can reproduce, thus getting weeded out from the gene pool.

Well I think after certain point in the distribution it flips.

It is often the case in developed countries that the inteligent and wealthy individuals see the burden that children are to financials and freedom and decide for fewer kids if any. 

And it is in the poorest and least inteligent families that do not have decent planning capabilities tha they breed beyond their wealth and have 5-8 children.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

33 minutes ago, zurew said:

There is surely some correlation between survival and intelligence, but I don't know how much weight it holds, because  survival and intelligence definitely not goes hands in hand. There are plenty of people that are good at survival, but they couldn't necessarily be considered above average intelligent, or highly intelligent.

But yeah there is a standard level of intelligence you need to hit, to be able to survive above that I don't know how hard the relationship is between survival and intelligence.

Obviously the degree of intelligence needed to live long enough to reproduce is not very high.

Which is why for serious intelligence a proactive breeding program would be necessary.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I never finished the book, yet the red queen dives into the biology of genes between male and female a bit more. Hopefully I get to it.

I do think nuture can beat nature, in the sense of levereging the 20% available that is changeable, as soon as a new tool/method is introduced to produce change everything will change. I don't know why there needs to be a distinctive focus on Jews, instead of the gene expression themselves that causes the minority/majority the behave in a certain way, and name the gene. I don't know why Jews are the ones to be "blamed" for anything, feels to me like people want to elevate their culture again for no reason. Whatsoever, besides sheer arrogance and vanity/conceitedness. 

Somehow a classic.... evermore...

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

There is another way to try to prove or to strengthen the theory if someone really want to, that Jews have superior genetics when it comes to intelligence, and this could be done by measuring the g factor between jewish children and not jewish children and then see the averages. The same could be done with IQ.

Measuring IQ or the g factor in early stages of life could exclude most of the environmental factors that could effect IQ or g factor results later in life.

Edited by zurew

The nazis were in to this planned breeding programm (Lebensborn). It was a baby fabric to create more arians through selection. 

Unfortunately these babys had no real mother so they all were psychological damaged.

Edited by OBEler

14 hours ago, zurew said:

Don't just tell me, that I'm wrong, show me exactly how I'm wrong and whats wrong with the study i linked. I told you what was the problem with you trying to use your second study to prove your point.

I already told you what's wrong in your study. 

Your study assumes that you can isolate and study IQ, wealth, and education as seperate integrious variable that can exist on its own. 

My claim is that high IQ is what generates wealth and also better education. Those studies miss that link.

Instead makes dubious claims like high IQ happened because they came from wealthy families and had higher education. In reality you can't get a STEM degree from a reputed college if you fail their IQ test. (SAT exam is an IQ test.)

The coorelation is true with wealth and IQ. But high wealth doesn't cause high IQ.

Now obvious you need money to buy good food and clean water free from Mercury, else your IQ will be hampered.

I know that millions of people in the world don't have access to clean water and Nutritionally dense food, so their children will unfortunately have low IQ. So having an optimised environment will increase the average IQ, but only to a certain threshold.

Your IQ won't go past 110  just by having good food and water.

(Source: I made it up)

It's primarily because you really don't get what IQ measures. And what people whit high IQs are capable of.

And what an IQ test is. 

Either the people doing the studies are dumb (which I doubt) else they are intentionally or unconsciously ignoring what they don't want to see. 

Firstly, its funny that you are accusing me of not reading every page of all your sources, when your own source disagreed with you on one of you major point (which implies that you didn't read more than a few sentences from your own source

Bro it doesn't work like that. Of course I didn't care to read just like you. I already admitted that I didn't read it.

You just read one sentance. You can't make sense of it without reading the entire study. You are taking one sentance and claiming the study js about that in it's entirety. 

I said environment can have minimal impact. Not zero. Like having Nutritionally dense food and clean water. It's common sense. Yo mama twerking while pregnant might result in a retarded child. ? Nobody is denying that.

You said significant impact. Then it's on you to quantify what you mean by "significant" impact . "Significant" is an ambiguous word. 

80% of it is genetics. 20% of it is environment and culture. Is a good %.

As the world develops more and more, people gets access to better environments. This will level the playing field. This will NOT bridge the gap between IQ of different groups. It will only widen the gap, because now it's all about genetics. 

Thats why there is this thing called peer review. Other scientists will test your hypothesis using their own data and see if your conclusion is true or not. Its not like you can pass randomly any idea to be accepted by the general scientific consesus.

It doesn't change the fact that you are blindly listening to scientists and believing them for their words. 

Here is another study for your viewing pleasure: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Most_Published_Research_Findings_Are_False

"Majority of the scientific publications fail to be replicated." 

I highly recommend you watch the Leo's playlist of deconstructing the myth of science. 

15 hours ago, zurew said:

Most researchers disagree with you, most study disagree with you. So knowing all that, why do you still have a strong confidence in your narrative?

Listen you don't know if they disagree with me or not. You are making a claim from your half assed reading of research papers and incompetence to understand them in it's entirety.

Plenty of researchers agree with me as well. So what? 

I have perfect confidence in my reasoning. What I am saying is true because of my reasoning. You are free to discuss about my logical reasoning.

Instead you ask for sauce. 

I don't want random people in the internet to support me to give credibility to my claims. Anyway there is plenty of people who support me anyway.

It's not my issue that you have poor reasoning, which is why you need people in the internet to support you. Not my problem.

15 hours ago, zurew said:

Notice, that I am open to the possibility, that your narrative is right, but I don't sense the same from your side. I already told you a way how to prove your point, or  at the very least how to strengthen your point, but I think there is no way that I could show you, that would change your opinion on this matter.

Lol reading your studies will take months.

Who are you fooling? 

We both haven't read what each of send each other apart from a few sentances which terribly fails short for having a conversation about the topic.... You cannot argue with me after having read 2 sentances. What if the next sentance says something different? 

It's a shitshow you don't realise you are playing and dragging me into it. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

s not out of the question that Jews simply have slightly more favourable genetics than other ethnic groups because historically they experienced some very strong selection pressures and culling.

True. Small difference is all it takes to make big difference after compounding over multiple stages.

If you I am 0.01 second faster that you in a race, I will win the gold medal and all the rewards. The world may barely remember your name simply because you were 0.01 sec slow.

The difference is between gold and silver, first and second. 

There is an exponential nature to success.

Jews need not have grossly superb genetics to outsmart the rest of the people. Being slightly better matters a lot.

Iq coorelates to the speed at which you get complex computations done.

If you can be slightly faster than the masses you win. 

It's enough to get you 20% of all the nobel prizes. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you systematically hunt down and execute all the dumbest white people, you will certainly increase the overall intelligence of all future whites.

High IQ parents lead to high IQ offsprings.

s not out of the question that Jews simply have slightly more favourable genetics than other ethnic groups because historically they experienced some very strong selection pressures and culling.

True. Small difference is all it takes to make big difference after compounding over multiple stages.

If you I am 0.01 second faster that you in a race, I will win the gold medal and all the rewards. The world may barely remember your name simply because you were 0.01 sec slow.

The difference is between gold and silver, first and second. 

There is an exponential nature to success.

Jews need not have grossly superb genetics to outsmart the rest of the people. Being slightly better matters a lot.

Iq coorelates to the speed at which you get complex computations done.

If you can be slightly faster than the masses you win. 

It's enough to get you 20% of all the nobel prizes.

You don't have to be necessarily smart, others have to be dumber than you for you to succeed. 

If you systematically hunt down and execute all the dumbest white people, you will certainly increase the overall intelligence of all future whites.

High IQ parents lead to high IQ offsprings.

experienced some very strong selection pressures and culling

Culture which influence genetics which in turn influences IQ is a good conversation to have. 

6 minutes ago, Consept said:

According to 23andme im 6% Ashkenazi, my question is, is that enough to get into the club?

I'm 1% Greek. I'm essentially Socrates.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

I dont know much but i know thats definitely how genetics work 

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Improving access to nutritionally rich food will result in increase of average height levels in a given random group of people.

But there will be some other tribe in Africa with poor nutrition that will have tall people purely due to their genetics anyway. 

Make of that what you will.

On 2022. 10. 10. at 0:49 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

It doesn't change the fact that you are blindly listening to scientists and believing them for their words. 

Here is another study for your viewing pleasure: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Most_Published_Research_Findings_Are_False

"Majority of the scientific publications fail to be replicated." 

I highly recommend you watch the Leo's playlist of deconstructing the myth of science. 

Regarding to your wikipedia link, yes, there are and there were problems regarding to that, but its nowhere near as bad as you want to make it look like. If you want to compare the reliability of your own observations to scientific papers, then you must be incredibly narcissistic to always choose your own "observation" in scenarios, where basically most scientist are disagreeing with you and you have almost no data in your hand and you have no process to properly or reliably process any data.

Regarding you trying to dunk on my reasoning is very funny, because you clearly don't see the logical jump that you are making ,when you try to "reason".  "Jews have higher IQ than others, therefore it must be because of their genetics, because I just assume that the environment don't have any significant impact on IQ levels" --> "I assume that the environment don't have any significant impact on IQ, regardless of most scientist and expert not agreeing with me on this, but I don't care, because my observation is more reliable than the vast majority of research that was done by experts"

Listen you don't know if they disagree with me or not. You are making a claim from your half assed reading of research papers and incompetence to understand them in it's entirety.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#:~:text=In recent decades%2C as understanding of human genetics has advanced%2C claims of inherent differences in intelligence between races have been broadly rejected by scientists on both theoretical and empirical grounds.

In recent decades, as understanding of human genetics has advanced, claims of inherent differences in intelligence between races have been broadly rejected by scientists on both theoretical and empirical grounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#:~:text=Today%2C the scientific consensus is that genetics does not explain differences in IQ test performance between groups%2C and that observed differences are environmental in origin.

Today, the scientific consensus is that genetics does not explain differences in IQ test performance between groups, and that observed differences are environmental in origin.

You think this is a good or strong point, right? Let me test your epistemic process by asking you this question: Do think the Earth's shape is flat or that it is an ellipsoid? Will you tell me, that you proved and used mathematics on your own to prove , that the Earth shape is an ellipsoid, or will you tell me, that you are blindly believing  scientist and organisations that are providing the knowledge, and  the pictures to you about the Earth's shape?

Or will you tell me, that regarding to every topic and every belief and opinion you hold ,none of those will ever be replaced by any outside opinion, or stats or hypothesis, but only by you testing everything on your own, and thats the only way that you will ever take an action or will trust anything? If the answer is no, because that must be the answer, then you can realise, that your attempt of trying to dunk on people (including me) when it comes to specific topics, just because we trust science on those topics, is not necessarily that dumb or bad, as you first suggested .

That has little to do with the topic at hand. I don't know if its suprising to you or not, but even Leo is trusting science on many instances, where he doesn't have the time nor the capability nor the capacity nor enough knowledge to test everything on his own.

Edited by zurew

I dunno I have VGP, someone could research that genetically, I already am seeing indicators lol. Let's see how far my science will go, my kinestheic intuition sometimes is insane because of this. As well as just base intuition?

I can control goosebumps voluntarily.